Check out this 300k rc car used for filming driven by RC world champion Jay Halsey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jipper

Reaction score
I love my job, especially when I bolt my camera to this rig. The driver is the owner and creator of Jammin Products Jay Halsey. He has won countless RC racing titles including the world championships and also has been servicing the film industry for just as long.

The Car is a Motion Impossible Agito.
She goes 30mph and weighs over 100 lbs.

IMG_2362.jpeg

IMG_2412.jpeg

Last edited:
Most of the money is the camera, lens and gimbal.

Rc car is a motion impossible Agito. Designed for cinema.

You may want to contact >>> @StephenSchandelmayer if you need some XtraLongWheelBase Mobile sleds for high speed stability.

He custom fabricates and builds some Beefy Dual-Motor AWD platforms..

1695680959016.png

1695681032574.png

1695681007607.png

1695681078686.png

Most of the money is the camera, lens and gimbal.

Rc car is a motion impossible Agito. Designed for cinema.
Yeah, I assumed the bulk was the camera and lenses but was more curious about the base, so thank you.

It's amazing how far these things have come since I was jumping my Tamiya Grasshopper off our house roof in the mid-80s. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Impressive array! You rig that? If so we know a lot of the same people. I specialize in arrays

Last edited:
Impressive array! You rig that? If so we know a lot of the same people. I specialize in arrays
No. I grabbed the photo. I thought it was interesting because I did not know where the driver sat?
Is it RC or does s driver sit in that seat?

No. I grabbed the photo. I thought it was interesting because I did not know where the driver sat?
Is it RC or does s driver sit in that seat?
Hah good point! Maybe they can see through the speed rail?

The Top Gear version is ridiculous and stupid!
What the hell are the benefits to film with that... crane?

Yes it is ridiculous. They did a whole segment on it, which I can't find. Showed the car, equipment and how it works. They can change the point of view while they are driving 100 mph.

Found the off road buggy version.
1696125464677.png

Not much video of that vehicle, but the Porsche has some.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back