CNC Machine was delivered.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason F

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
CNC machine was delivered, the shipping company broke into the crate, and damaged some stuff when they tried to steal things.
Once setup I will be designing and building custom parts, not starting a business, just want to get proficient with the machine.
I ordered a MillRight MVP XL, with 4th axis, 14w laser attachment, aluminum bed.

IMG_0199.jpeg

70803033533__1DBC242E-102B-4819-8EF0-1FF2FC7D312E.jpeg

I hope they catch those loosers
I had a fierce conversation with the facility manager. I told them I am pressing charges, so they need to pull their video footage. Cost of machine makes this a felony, and federal offense.
Assholes ripped the side off and put the screws back in (flush, all the way in) they missed one corner. Luckily everything was plastic wrapped.

I had a fierce conversation with the facility manager. I told them I am pressing charges, so they need to pull their video footage. Cost of machine makes this a felony, and federal offense.
Assholes ripped the side off and put the screws back in (flush, all the way in) they missed one corner. Luckily everything was plastic wrapped.

That's just scummy!
They better make things right..

CNC machine was delivered, the shipping company broke into the crate, and damaged some stuff when they tried to steal things.
Once setup I will be designing and building custom parts, not starting a business, just want to get proficient with the machine.
I ordered a MillRight MVP XL, with 4th axis, 14w laser attachment, aluminum bed.

View attachment 305119

View attachment 305120
If you don't mind me asking, how much that set you back?

Last edited:
Still going through the crate, I have found damage to the Z Homing connector. It’s the principle of them breaking into the crate in the first place. I don’t care if they didn’t get to steal anything, I still want to hospitalize the piece of poop!

People that steel should be punished by having there hands cut off..same for people that lei there tongue should also be cut off..just saying 🤷
Most countries that punishment is the easy way out.they would rather put thieves and liers 6ft under.

People that steel should be punished by having there hands cut off..same for people that lei there tongue should also be cut off..just saying 🤷

Perhaps it should be based on the value on the item(s) stolen by the individual digits of their hands or toes instead?
For instance, let's say $1,000 per?

Now some folks who stolen Billion$ Should have a bit more removed.. I would agree.

200.gif

So may I ask..
What sort of parts are you planning on producing?

Custom chassis??

Once you have it configured and running like you want it..
Please let use know how much you would charge -for us to submit some custom designs for you to cut.

Let us know where we need to line up to get into the queue.. 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back