Kraton Coach Kraton Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smart_alex

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
Hey Everyone, wanted to make a build log.
Quick background.
Started off as a kid trying to get my dad's gold pan rc10 to work. Got it to work and finally begged my dad to take us to Pegasus Hobbies (shoutout to the amazing staff). My brother and I saved our lawn cutting money and got ofna nitro buggies. After an 8 year hiatus and seeing how all the tech changed I got a used SC10 4x4 in 2012. Played with that for a bit
2012-07-04_13-54-47_469.jpg

Trying to replace worn out things and not having any luck finding most parts and then realizing this model was discontinued. I decided to step in to this decade with a new rc car. A

Was originally going to get the Talion but those were on back order longer than the Kraton. After watching a couple of bash videos and seeing all the aftermarket support I placed my order.
So here is my quarantine project.
20200804_163601.jpg

Ordered the JConcepts Finnisher body right away.
20200827_203118.jpg

Pic of the servo bracket I ordered.
20200827_202928.jpg

And here is my wall with my 1/16 scale buggy I forgot about.
20200827_204040.jpg

Thanks for checking out my thread!

Hey Everyone, wanted to make a build log.
Quick background.
Started off as a kid trying to get my dad's gold pan rc10 to work. Got it to work and finally begged my dad to take us to Pegasus Hobbies (shoutout to the amazing staff). My brother and I saved our lawn cutting money and got ofna nitro buggies. After an 8 year hiatus and seeing how all the tech changed I got a used SC10 4x4 in 2012. Played with that for a bit
View attachment 97081

Trying to replace worn out things and not having any luck finding most parts and then realizing this model was discontinued. I decided to step in to this decade with a new rc car. A

Was originally going to get the Talion but those were on back order longer than the Kraton. After watching a couple of bash videos and seeing all the aftermarket support I placed my order.
So here is my quarantine project.
View attachment 97072

Ordered the JConcepts Finnisher body right away.
View attachment 97073

Pic of the servo bracket I ordered.
View attachment 97085
And here is my wall with my 1/16 scale buggy I forgot about.
View attachment 97084

Thanks for checking out my thread!
What is that peg board type deal you are hanging the trucks from?

The brand is "Wall Control". Vertical metal pegboards that I stacked top to bottom. I needed something to fit in that small space between the wall and the cabinet and strong enough to carry the cars. The right side is mounted to the studs and the left has drywall anchors.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back