Typhon Come check out my youtube channel guys :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys , Hope that your ok , ive created this guide for you to make your basher last alot longer !
In this video, we present the ultimate guide to making your basher body tough as nails. If you're tired of constantly replacing your RC basher body after every bash session, then this guide is for you. We provide tips that will help you make your basher body indestructible, so you can enjoy longer and more intense bashing sessions without worrying about damaging your RC car. From reinforcing weak spots to using the right materials, we cover everything you need to know to make your basher body tough as nails. So, if you're ready to take your RC bashing to the next level, watch this video and start making your basher body indestructible today!

In addition to the tips provided in the video, you will need a few materials to make your basher body tough as nails. Here's a list of what you'll need:

1. Shelf adhesive mesh tape
2. Adhesive like Sticks Like Sh*t, Fantastic Elastic, or E6000
3. Gloves
4. Scissors
5. Cleaning products to clean the inside of the shell
6. Time and patience

Make sure to have all of these materials on hand before starting the process. With these materials and the tips provided in the video, you'll be able to make your basher body tough as nails and enjoy longer and more intense bashing sessions.

Hope this was helpful for you guys ,
Stay safe
ChriswithaC

In keeping with strengthening the body, I used what I had lying around the house. Some Gorilla duct tape. The 'Basherbodies' are a bit on the expensive side, so I improvised. Didn't quite go to the extent you did, Chris, but this will add some rigidity also. Keep up the good work. 🤙

20240207_171954[1].jpg

20240207_172024[1].jpg

In keeping with strengthening the body, I used what I had lying around the house. Some Gorilla duct tape. The 'Basherbodies' are a bit on the expensive side, so I improvised. Didn't quite go to the extent you did, Chris, but this will add some rigidity also. Keep up the good work. 🤙

View attachment 347276

View attachment 347277
Awesome buddy , It works and thats the main thing thats for sure . Awesome Job .

Here is a photo of the concern I mentioned on your YouTube channel about replacing the stock servo saver with the KP124. The narrower aftermarket item vs the stock servo saver. Hope this clarifies what I meant. (I don't know how to send a photo on YouTube)

View attachment 347961
I fitted the kp124 after watching Chris’s YouTube video (and other recommendations) in my opinion it fits fine, obviously before buying that part you must know it needs modifications and how you fit it to your rig is totally up to you.. some people may fit it better then others, some people may not be able to fit it at all.

Here is a photo of the concern I mentioned on your YouTube channel about replacing the stock servo saver with the KP124. The narrower aftermarket item vs the stock servo saver. Hope this clarifies what I meant. (I don't know how to send a photo on YouTube)

View attachment 347961
Hey buddy thanks for seeing the pictures over , I can confirm though even that the KP124 has a smaller footprint that it 💯 works fine .

Howdy, from Texas! :) I've been enjoying your videos. Subbed before I saw you here. :cool:(y)
Hey man , thanks so much for the follow and enjoying the videos .
Really does mean everything that what I’m doing is doing right for others , and thanks for becoming part of my community 🤙🤙🤙🤙
Stay awesome bud
Chris 🤙

I fitted the kp124 after watching Chris’s YouTube video (and other recommendations) in my opinion it fits fine, obviously before buying that part you must know it needs modifications and how you fit it to your rig is totally up to you.. some people may fit it better then others, some people may not be able to fit it at all.
Exactly why I created the video buddy , I’ve done it several times now and it’s worked great ,
Fingers crossed others can follow along .
Stay awesome man
Chris 🤙🤙🤙

Last edited:
Be sure and keep us in the loop once you figure out what the difficulties were during your run. ESC? Battery?
Will do buddy , I've spoken with modelsport here in the UK about it today , In Fact they have been great they called me 3 times trying to figure it out . Now they have offered to have the ESC back to test and if its not a update on the firmware its going to be replaced. it seems that investigating in to others with the new 4s trucks there are a few saying the same thing . Im hoping this is not a widespread issue . Fingers crossed hey .

Thanks for the follow up video on this ongoing issue. I hope that it has been solved once and for all. Even though I have updated all the firmware, I am still waiting to perform the inaugural run on my Kraton 4s V2.5. Old Man Winter still has his grip on us. (Driving it around the basement doesn't count)

Thanks for the follow up video on this ongoing issue. I hope that it has been solved once and for all. Even though I have updated all the firmware, I am still waiting to perform the inaugural run on my Kraton 4s V2.5. Old Man Winter still has his grip on us. (Driving it around the basement doesn't count)
Most welcome buddy yes does seem to have worked which is awesome news , yeah the weather has been horrible but I believe we’re on the cusp of good weather with spring on its way here in wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Uk 🇬🇧
Thanks so much for watching and let me know how you get on with your Kraton
Chris 🤙

Back