Granite Common Issue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloring3

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Guys,
I finally got my Granite back from the LHS with the brand new transmission installed. I tossed a battery in it and it was screaming.

Bad news was the front right composite slider drive shaft popped out. Luckily it didn’t break so I can pop it back on.

Question
1. From the exploded view the front drive shafts are the same on a mega and blx, correct? If not what are the upgrade I need to handle 3S.

Also, had him show me how to properly set the slipper which caused all the damage in the first place. I never tightened it down and that’s what melted and destroyed everything. Glad to be back!!

Guys,
I finally got my Granite back from the LHS with the brand new transmission installed. I tossed a battery in it and it was screaming.

Bad news was the front right composite slider drive shaft popped out. Luckily it didn’t break so I can pop it back on.

Question
1. From the exploded view the front drive shafts are the same on a mega and blx, correct? If not what are the upgrade I need to handle 3S.

Also, had him show me how to properly set the slipper which caused all the damage in the first place. I never tightened it down and that’s what melted and destroyed everything. Glad to be back!!
Yeah the shafts are the same. Arrma makes a composite cvd upgrade but not really an issue with the stock ones on 3s.

Anyone have a video of how to pop the front composite drive shaft back on the two prongs? I don’t want to bend it too much that it falls out all the time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back