Kraton Confused on Kraton battery connectors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigerljj1

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi fellas (and gals)! Researched and you-tubed but found different info. Waiting for Kraton to become available to purchase one. What battery connectors come with it? I've read 'deans' then 'xt90' which some say are deans but a vid on YouTube has it looking like banana plugs. Want to know to get batteries. Any battery recommendation is appreciated. Thank you! Better to get two 3s batteries or one 6?

Thx again!

Hi fellas (and gals)! Researched and you-tubed but found different info. Waiting for Kraton to become available to purchase one. What battery connectors come with it? I've read 'deans' then 'xt90' which some say are deans but a vid on YouTube has it looking like banana plugs. Want to know to get batteries. Any battery recommendation is appreciated. Thank you! Better to get two 3s batteries or one 6?

Thx again!
XT 90 's bro 100 % I like to use 1 6s. Check out this one nice and light and heaps of grunt. U just have to change over to XT 90 https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-heavy-duty-4000mah-6s-60c-lipo-pack-1.html?___store=en_us

Last edited:
XT 90 's bro 100 %

Appreciate it!

Gonna get this 6s SMC; good battery?
True Spec Premium 22.2V 9200mAh 186Amps/90C with G10 plates

Oh, that one way more affordable! Gonna check it out! Thank you!

Last edited:
Appreciate it!

Gonna get this 6s SMC; good battery?
True Spec Premium 22.2V 9200mAh 186Amps/90C with G10 plates

Oh, that one way more affordable! Gonna check it out! Thank you!
It's a great battery long run time and heaps of grunt but it is really heavy bro have you seen the weight roughly 1100 grams. If your gunna jump you'll break parts !! I bought the turnigy graphine 6000 mah 6s wicked battery but I don't use it much to heavy for launches. Good for speed runs though.

It's a great battery long run time and heaps of grunt but it is really heavy bro have you seen the weight roughly 1100 grams. If your gunna jump you'll break parts !! I bought the turnigy graphine 6000 mah 6s wicked battery but I don't use it much to heavy for launches. Good for speed runs though.
Yes, want to jump and bash. Great points. So is why you recommend: https://hobbyking.com/en_us/turnigy-heavy-duty-4000mah-6s-60c-lipo-pack-1.html?___store=en_us? Great battery but not as heavy? Thank you!

Awesome! Thank you for your insight. Prefer the hard case so will try the Basher?
No worries !! Typhon34 has a couple of these. He tapes the cases together to make sure they don't come apart.

@Camo seems to have you covered. 100% XT90 and all I have ever heard for Onyx Batteries is bad. I have a few for my 1/10, and they lost about 40% of their run time in less than a year and less than 25 charges.

@Camo seems to have you covered. 100% XT90 and all I have ever heard for Onyx Batteries is bad. I have a few for my 1/10, and they lost about 40% of their run time in less than a year and less than 25 charges.
Thank you both! Yes, read about Onyx. Current running 2s gens-ace-r-spam for my HPI Bullet MT Flux. Great battery.

All XT90, and battery must be Minimum of 5000mah and 35c. There are pros and cons to running 1 battery vs. 2, like if one cell goes bad you only have to replace 1/2 of a pair, not the whole expensive brick, but 1 battery is easier to use, some chargers only do up to 4s, etc.

Thx Camo for your guidance! Could get you one and ship it. Will it work?
Thanks heaps for the offer bro !! but I think customs would pic it up and stop it damm it !!
U are gunna have a ball with the Kraton when she arrives keep us updated !!! :)

Looking to buy Kraton, does the Kraton have the male or female of the XT90 battery connector?

Which affordable batteries with XT90 connector do you guys recommend?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back