Congratulations to Notorious J, the October 2021 Rig of the Month (RotM)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW! What an incredibly close race this month. Congratulations to @Notorious J on winning the October 2021 ROTM contest! Very awesome photo and enjoy the prize!

View attachment 177423
So is it rig of the month like what your rig looks like or a Pic of a rc jumping in the air.
So is it rig of the month like what your rig looks like or a Pic of a rc jumping in the air.
I was just wondering for next time because I thought it was pretty much like close up of your rig like what you've done to it what it looks like that kind of stuff

Reactions: SrC

I was just wondering for next time because I thought it was pretty much like close up of your rig like what you've done to it what it looks like that kind of stuff

Whatever pic of your RC you think people will vote for, be it jumping, sitting, swimming, whatever, as long as it meets the rules in the original post.

That's a picture of my rig. In the pic you can see that I've updated to an M2C Racing chassis, dropped the height with Backflip Lp's and using the incredible indestructible body from Basherbodies. I'd say it meets your criteria. All things aside, it's an Arrma photo contest. Show the best of what you got, that's the criteria. There's another thread

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/lets-see-your-2021-arrma-rc-shots.32103/

where we all share our pics every month.
The ROTM was created to highlight those photographs that capture the essence of your rc. Good news is, you can only win once in 12 months, so if you want my vote going forward, bring your best and you'll have a shot.
Love your work Brother, you truly are the superstar now!
OG Forum brothers for life!

That's a picture of my rig. In the pic you can see that I've updated to an M2C Racing chassis, dropped the height with Backflip Lp's and using the incredible indestructible body from Basherbodies. I'd say it meets your criteria. All things aside, it's an Arrma photo contest. Show the best of what you got, that's the criteria. There's another thread

https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/lets-see-your-2021-arrma-rc-shots.32103/

where we all share our pics every month.
The ROTM was created to highlight those photographs that capture the essence of your rc. Good news is, you can only win once in 12 months, so if you want my vote going forward, bring your best and you'll have a shot.
Wasn't being a smartass was just wondering so I know sorry I'm kind of new to the RC thing and I thought maybe was like a car still kind of deal who's got the best looking rig now I know any picture

Whatever pic of your RC you think people will vote for, be it jumping, sitting, swimming, whatever, as long as it meets the rules in the original post.
Swimming, hmmmm, I might have one of those too😁

Wasn't being a smartass was just wondering so I know sorry I'm kind of new to the RC thing and I thought maybe was like a car still kind of deal who's got the best looking rig now I know any picture
Car show kind of thing
I mean don't get me wrong that picture was a badass

I hear you. The whole thing started with Arrma Rc on Instagram. They started the Hall of Fame contest in January 2021. It started with almost all stills, but morphed over time. People started voting for action shots to the point where someone won. In the end, it's about voting. If people like what you submit, that's what matters. It really just needs to be an Arrma rc in a great shot. Good luck to you in the months ahead.

I hear you. The whole thing started with Arrma Rc on Instagram. They started the Hall of Fame contest in January 2021. It started with almost all stills, but morphed over time. People started voting for action shots to the point where someone won. In the end, it's about voting. If people like what you submit, that's what matters. It really just needs to be an Arrma rc in a great shot. Good luck to you in the months ahead.
Alright cool thanks for the information man yeah I'ma start trying man that be cool to get that I don't know if I can get a cool picture like the one that one but cuz that's a badass picture
Alright cool thanks for the information man yeah I'ma start trying man that be cool to get that I don't know if I can get a cool picture like the one that one but cuz that's a badass picture
What is that you're rigged that one

Its Nov 7th already and its still not showing on my starter page like Septembers ROTM did. That was cool to see it each time I came on, please continue this with each winner @WoodiE
1406C986-4088-4558-929F-97D51509347E.png

^^^^This gets old seeing it all day everyday (yes I visit a lot LOL)…

Its Nov 7th already and its still not showing on my starter page like Septembers ROTM did. That was cool to see it each time I came on, please continue this with each winner @WoodiE
View attachment 178693

^^^^This gets old seeing it all day everyday (yes I visit a lot LOL)…
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here...

I think he's saying that the RotM winner should appear on the front page where the shock post it.
Yep that's exactly what he's saying and yeah that would be cool to put that on there get rid of that damn shock thing that's been on there forever

Epic pic brother J. Congrats man! @Notorious J

That pic is what bashing is all about. 🤘🏻👊🏻
Dude u know it. Cracked my front upper suspension mount order the exb extreme bashing one to replace it just wondering what would break next time passed that point set almost makes me want to keep the composite one cuz I landed pretty hard and then flipped about 10 times yep that's my life brother I work and mess with RC trucks. Hell don't even ride my bike that much anymore love it. Been a few times I spent all my Xtra money for the cause lol ADDICTIVE

He wasn’t just bashing.. He was Blasting! 😎
You already know it bro
You already know it bro
At the end of my driveway I made a pretty decent little ramp from where my driveway meets the grass I tore it all up man lol so I got to fix it anyway but yeah it's a bad ass little Jump man, I guess I'm pretty good are off of it man probably at least 5 6 ft good enough to do tricks and stuff with.., I hit it about 15-20mph and then pull the trigger lol messed up
You already know it bro

At the end of my driveway I made a pretty decent little ramp from where my driveway meets the grass I tore it all up man lol so I got to fix it anyway but yeah it's a bad ass little Jump man, I guess I'm pretty good are off of it man probably at least 5 6 ft good enough to do tricks and stuff with.., I hit it about 15-20mph and then pull the trigger lol messed up
I even know how to break down Motors and make them way fast you just got to know what kind of power to put to them and how long you can use them for before they burn Up
You already know it bro

I even know how to break down Motors and make them way fast you just got to know what kind of power to put to them and how long you can use them for before they burn Up
Pic

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're trying to say here...
I assumed it was something an Admin did, but after the September ROTM winner was announced, the photo of that rig was on my top banner everytime I logged in, in place of the “mega shock how too”. I just assumed it was going to be the new ROTM on the banner each month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back