Kraton converting my kraton6s to a street basher ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay D

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Outcast 8s
  4. Outcast EXB
Any advice would be greatly appriciated . i am wanting to turn my kraton 6s to a full on street basher and i am trying to get as much advice i can before i start the project no saying its to complicated just any advice would help . thanks in advance JUSTIN

Really depends how far you want to go. You can just throw some street tires on it, or you can throw a Limitless/Infraction suspension on it. The 6s rigs are all basically the same thing just longer/shorter arms & chassis depending on platform.

Really depends how far you want to go. You can just throw some street tires on it, or you can throw a Limitless/Infraction suspension on it. The 6s rigs are all basically the same thing just longer/shorter arms & chassis depending on platform.
Thanks first off, and thats really what i was trying to say in my post is basically what arms and suspesion do i use cause i really don't think your able to get the setup you really need to be able to do some pretty hard street bashing like im really wanting to do.but don't get me wrong though any more info is still greatly appreciated still and thanks alot for what you have given already . So what i have to start with now without going to my LHS is a fully built and modded kraton 6s with a just bash it chassisand some treal bulkheads,hotracing front and back wheel hubs and of course all three diffs are built also. So what your saying is a set of infraction shock towers and a set of infraction shocks and of course all the axles front and back have to be off the infration also ? or can i still use the ones that are currently on it ?? and one more thing. Mounting the body is still pretty simple once i get everything else in place or is the mounts gona have be traded out also to be able to run different bodys ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back