Kraton Team corally kagama just dropped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really want to hear more about this. Like really really. What broke on the exb that's solid on the kagama?
Same, if my asuga is anything to go by there is no way I'd believe that tbh. Maybe the kagama is more durable somehow but that asuga definitely not more durable than Arrma in my book.

My rear wing is def getting worn down from wheelies. I haven't done anything other than screwing around in my yard and street. On 4s the wheels def balloon and make it tricky to do a full speed run without cartwheeling. I'm not sure if it's any more or less than other brands though, I'm not experienced at all

Already watched it, thanks so much!
Loved watching the Sledge lose almost every category 🤣
I can get the kagama for 558 or the exb for 560 with my coupons lol the EXB is probably a better buy?
Parts are the biggest hold up for the TC I feel. They are generally available most of the time, but limited sellers. I truly like all 3 myself. I might choose the Arrma due to good parts availability and that many parts are interchangeable acrossed the Arrma 6s line, which I already have a few of. The TRX is good to, parts are available on the space station! I read on the internet that Elon and Mike Jenkins have a deal worked out so the Cosmonauts have TRX parts available..🤷‍♂️😉😜

Last edited:
I really want to hear more about this. Like really really. What broke on the exb that's solid on the kagama?
Do RC bashed both in similar ways and the EXB resulted in broken upper, lower arms, and output diff cups.

It should work

component size here is the (same). maybe the 49 diameter can size is to big.

it may also be overkill for this rig so prehaps this combo is better?
Hobbywing HW38010405 Ezrun MAX8 G2 Combo with 4278SD 2250kV

Last edited:
It should work

component size here is the (same). maybe the 49 diameter can size is to big.

it may also be overkill for this rig so prehaps this combo is better?
Hobbywing HW38010405 Ezrun MAX8 G2 Combo with 4278SD 2250kV
Yes I would say that would be a better setup for this car. Another motor that fits Is a rocket 4282 iv seen it on Jason perrins channel it looks super powerful.

Yes I would say that would be a better setup for this car. Another motor that fits Is a rocket 4282 iv seen it on Jason perrins channel it looks super powerful.
The only problem is that I have more use for the bigger system with other cars :D

👍 that max8 system should be perfect for what you want by the sounds of it or the stock Corally systems are really fast but I think they run hotter than the g2 system

Change of plan, I will probably get the max6g2 4990 combo for my Fireteam and then move its esc and motor to a Kagama roller.

I have some trucks 1/5 1/6 that can use the Max 6 g2 ESC on 8s so I don't want to purchase a lesser ESC.

Last edited:
My opinion:

Back