Kraton Team corally kagama just dropped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
Arrma released a little brushed trucks vs corally released. A kraton killer? Tough pill to swallow
Traxxas upping their game with the new bl 2s truck and improvements overall on the flaws. We can only assume their 3s will Get a Big revamp Also.

Last edited:
I actually agree with your negativity for once. That "Do RC" video is hilarious though. The asuga is not durable and I don't believe this new truck will be durable either. TC asuga the first and only time i've ever broken a battery tray in a bash and I'm still pissed about it. 20$ to replace that garbage too and that wasn't even the only thing that broke in the tumble. I've never had an arrma break like that.

who asked for a brushed monster truck in the first place? when I woke up and saw the trailer I thought it was competing with the xmaxx and thought the internet was about to be on fire but then saw it was 1/10th and I quickly went to not caring.

Very Impressive
Peaks my interest for sure. Arrma better step up their game with the 6s line. There are some areas they need to address/update to compete with TC here.
To begin with, Arrma needs to include the center Metal Diff upgrade as standard. A given, IMHO.

Arrma is just sleep walking right now. Trying to get the entry-level rc money. Smh

Curious about the difference between the Kagama and Kronos XTR22. Both have the same wheelbase and width.🤔
TC did say there is 70% parts compatibility with both the Kagama RTR and Roller versions. FWIW.

Damn, same $hitty knockoff backflip 6s wheel/tire

Arrma is just sleep walking right now. Trying to get the entry-level rc money. Smh
I agree. They are sleep walking, yet making more coin with the 4x4 line. An old inferior design now, one that Arrma still makes much profit with selling the same replacement parts, over and over. The 4s 4x4 line (simply over powered for this 4x4 platform) being the big white elephant in the room. Priced too high, and too close to the 6s line pricing, IMHO.

Good question. The remaining 30% of parts are new according to TC.:unsure: Beefed up Rear hubs etc. Abec3 BB's. Who really knows at this point.
The Roller is pre-orderable now for $419.00 at HobbyAddicts.

who asked for a brushed monster truck in the first place? when I woke up and saw the trailer I thought it was competing with the xmaxx and thought the internet was about to be on fire but then saw it was 1/10th and I quickly went to not caring.
Intro level rc who has pretty much nothing to appeal to the other costumers. If it had a metal drivtrain for 180$ with no spektrum add on it would have been worth while release.
I agree. They are sleep walking, yet making more coin with the 4x4 line. An old inferior design now, one that Arrma still makes much profit with selling the same replacement parts, over and over. The 4s 4x4 line (simply over powered for this 4x4 platform) being the big white elephant in the room. Priced too high, and too close to the 6s line pricing, IMHO.
If they make the drivetrain all metal and have good cvds not like the 4s for 350$ its a great deal. Still the power module is pretty ass.
The hope i have is they released something that was very old again. Maybe they re release the nero somehow? I can dream

Looks like TC markets the Kagama as their top of the line RC, so better than than the XTR22.
1695317728809.png

It looks a good RC in general, shame it looks like it's been beaten with an ugly stick..!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No one can deny that the Torox/Kuron combo is far better than the Spectrum :poop::poop:

If it wasn't for the fact that I have a modded XTR, I would have bought the new Kagama..

So it's like a Kronos with the beefed up parts from the Asuga?

In my personal opinion, the TC drivetrain is far superior to anything Arrma offer, even EXB stuff isn't as good as TC.
Not many people on here know because they don't own TC's, but one of the best things about TC cars is they use two bearings the same size on the drive shaft stub axle, not like Arrma where they use one big bearing and one skinny bearing that just lets go the minute it gets dirty or get bashed hard..!!

https://www.world.corally.com/kagama-2023/

Are not all the companys using the same platforms and parts over and over? full 3s, 4x2 line from Arrma almost the same, xmaxx and XRT Almost the same and so on.
Traxxas and Arrma are bringing only new version (v1, v2 etc) out of the older existings cars.

TC is at least trying to be innovative.

and another thing. TC's service is 10x better than Armma or Traxxas. The had some Sh*tty parts. they admitted this and replaced it free of charge. How many sh*tty parts are there on a Arrma of Traxxas and you most buy upgrades for it??

Looking at last years’ november deals, parts availability aside, what would you pick if the price of these three were the same. And assume you don’t already have one or more already🤣.
1. Kraton EXB (roller)
2. Kronos XTR‘22 (roller)
3. Kagama (roller)
🤔🤔🤔

Back