Kraton Team corally kagama just dropped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negative...what the heck? There's no way to lock down the antenna tube whether it's via tension or better yet a set screw? I don't think I should have to use a glue to hold the antenna tube on a new $600 machine.
It's a bit of a hack, but this is how i mounted antenna tubes on my Slashes.

IMG_20240302_115055076.jpg

My opinion:

Looking for a 1/8 basher and since you have most of them, which one do you think is the most fun of all 1/8 bashers if we forget about everything else?

For example

Kagama
Asuga
Sledge
Kraton
Outcast
Notorious
Savage
Hobao
Max Slash
Mojave 6s

Looking for a 1/8 basher and since you have most of them, which one do you think is the most fun of all 1/8 bashers if we forget about everything else?

For example

Kagama
Asuga
Sledge
Kraton
Outcast
Notorious
Savage
Hobao
Max Slash
Mojave 6s

Most fun? Probably the MT8. But what I'm looking for in an RC car is quite a bit different than most people.

Last edited:
I liken the MT8 to the Kaiju. Which I like alot. I know they are quite different from one another, but I get much enjoyment from the Kaiju even if it's not a big air basher. It just fits for me.

I liken the MT8 to the Kaiju. Which I like alot. I know they are quite different from one another, but I get much enjoyment from the Kaiju even if it's not a big air basher. It just fits for me.

Yeah, the MT8 is basically a TA-tuned Kaiju and they made it drive really good. It's not really any more durable, but it drives like a race truck and it has insane power (like the Kaiju).

Yeah, the MT8 is basically a TA-tuned Kaiju and they made it drive really good. It's not really any more durable, but it drives like a race truck and it has insane power (like the Kaiju).
Yep, both are bonkers on 6s. I was just watching Brett from Amain, he did a quick review on the MT8 a while back..he clocked the same top speed on both 4 and 6s due to the fact that he couldn't keep the truck from flipping over backwards on 6s in the space he was running in, LOL. FWIW both trucks are alot of fun on 4s too.

Anyone interested in a 1 run...not even an full pack Kagama? Will be a good deal and listed in the classifieds soon.

Last edited:
Back