Could I just pop this back in?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pug

Very Active Member
Hospitality Award
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. Typhon 3s
C7F18B8D-B400-4853-AA31-5BD7BE0DA027.jpeg

The driveshaft popped out

You can but it will pop back out very easily
So, how can I do it? I need to wait for the Arrma warranty right now. I think the slipper is too tight.

Also, the car isn’t even a day old yet.
image.jpg

I managed to get it back in!

Last edited:
So, how can I do it? I need to wait for the Arrma warranty right now. I think the slipper is too tight.

Also, the car isn’t even a day old yet.
Yeah chances are the slipper is too tight or landing on throttle will do it. I always just had to fight mine in. They make a tool for it but I would just jam it in there. They are fairly cheap on Jenny's. I would just pick up a set because chances are it is going to happen a few times honestly.

You can put it back together but it is already damaged and will keep happening over and over again. Best bet is to replace them. Very cheap from JennysRC.

You can put it back together but it is already damaged and will keep happening over and over again. Best bet is to replace them. Very cheap from JennysRC.
I ran it after popping it back in and it was fine.

If it popped once only loosen the clutch half a turn more. You might be lucky and wont pop out anymore. Why they pop is because of the clutch being too tight ussualy
I ran it after popping it back in and it was fine.
Loosen the clutch half a turn It popped out for a reason the clutch is the reason number 1

If it popped once only loosen the clutch half a turn more. You might be lucky and wont pop out anymore. Why they pop is because of the clutch being too tight ussualy

Loosen the clutch half a turn It popped out for a reason the clutch is the reason number 1
I loosened it after I popped it back in and it the Granite has been fine! Backflips and wheelies for days!

Well, it has been fine after running it pretty hard. If it fails, then I will get new driveshafts.
Well, it will fail again. Maybe not today, or tomorrow. Might even last a month or three but sooner or later it will fail again. We've all been thru this already. Once it comes apart it is never the same again. It will come apart again, eventually. Good luck bud.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back