Kraton Crappy transmitter/receiver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Peteyk49

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Voltage
I’m starting to see the issue with the included transmitter/receiver that cane with my V4 Kraton. I’d like to replace it with something affordable for the time being. I saw this radio link setup with a gyro for $60 on Amazon. Is it any good? Or should I just buy the tactic setup? Radiolink RC4GS 2.4G 4CH RC Transmitter and Receiver R6FG Gyro Radio Remote Controller for Car Boat Crawler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DPMVVKN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_A7h2Db1MWCR65

I’m starting to see the issue with the included transmitter/receiver that cane with my V4 Kraton. I’d like to replace it with something affordable for the time being. I saw this radio link setup with a gyro for $60 on Amazon. Is it any good? Or should I just buy the tactic setup? Radiolink RC4GS 2.4G 4CH RC Transmitter and Receiver R6FG Gyro Radio Remote Controller for Car Boat Crawler https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DPMVVKN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_A7h2Db1MWCR65
I had range issues with my Radiolink and bought the Futaba 3PV instead. While it works fine, the menu is dated and telemetry options are expensive. I probably should have went with the Spektrum DX5C instead.

What about a DumboRc radio and receiver? It has a Gyro, fail safe, and battery alarm, for half the price of the RL, and, i actually think the receiver is an RL receiver. https://www.amazon.com/Aoile-DumboRC-Transmitter-Receiver-Gyroscope/dp/B07RB3CQDM If you get one, make sure it has the X6FG receiver. The X6F doesn't have the gyro.

The Radiolink does 10 models, so if you have multiple rigs, it is much cheaper. Receivers are $10-$15 each.
I didnt realize he had multiple vehicles. I figured since he asked specifically about the Kraton, he was only looking for a setup for that. See what i get for thinking lol.

I didnt realize he had multiple vehicles. I figured since he asked specifically about the Kraton, he was only looking for a setup for that. See what i get for thinking lol.
Sorry I don’t know if he does either, just was giving a little more light on the subject. ???

I have a few vehicles between my son and I. So buying all the same receivers won’t work for sharing purposes. We switch often and sometimes my son invited a friend to come smash up our rigs haha. My son needs a new setup for his stampede as well. I’ll most likely buy 2 setups. I’m not looking to spend hundreds of dollars. At least not yet. The spektrum dx5c with the newest receiver has caught my attention though. I was hoping for a cheaper alternative with similar qualities. I like doing research but I enjoy hearing recent experiences from people like y’all!!!

Check out the Flysky GT5... does everything you need and more. <15ms latency and loads of features inc superb AVC type gyro with seperate steering priority gain to boot.
Very inexpensive for what you get and the integrated gyro receivers are cheap also....

Haven't come across one single bad review yet..

Last edited:
Check out the Flysky GT5... does everything you need and more. <15ms latency and loads of features inc superb AVC type gyro with seperate steering priority gain to boot.
Very inexpensive for what you get and the integrated gyro receivers are cheap also....

Haven't come across one single bad review yet..
Just got one of these on the way. Kraton 6 s needs that gyro!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back