Crusher outcast 8s

Currently reading:
Crusher outcast 8s

LTErene10$

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 8s
Is the m2c crusher chassis longer then the oem outcast 8s chassis? How much shorter then the kraton 8s chassis? Would an outcast owner benifit from this option?

Hammer Down

MAXIMUM PUNCH! 😎
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Outcast 8s
  6. Outcast 6s
Good question! I seem to remember when the crusher chassis first came out they were saying it was 2” shorter than the stock K8s. Don’t really see it being anymore beneficial over the regular M2C O8s chassis. It was basically designed to fill a void that no longer exists.. Not sure why they even still sell them. 🤔
FWIW: My K8s has M2C and my O8s is still rock’n stock chassis, and I punish the hell out of both! 😎

Jon NC RC

Keep it fun......SEND IT
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 3s
Good question! I seem to remember when the crusher chassis first came out they were saying it was 2” shorter than the stock K8s. Don’t really see it being anymore beneficial over the regular M2C O8s chassis. It was basically designed to fill a void that no longer exists.. Not sure why they even still sell them. 🤔
FWIW: My K8s has M2C and my O8s is still rock’n stock chassis, and I punish the hell out of both! 😎

The only thing I can think of is..... M2C 7075 is NOT the same as the Arrma stock EXB chassis that is stamped 7075...... The M2C is the real deal.....the stuff that takes a %[email protected]%^# of a lot to bend it in the least

You still have your stock Chassis for your O8S? !!!?!!!!! well..... thats a nice endorsement!!! ....was it the RTR or EXB?

Jon NC RC

Keep it fun......SEND IT
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
  2. Senton 3s
I say send it till you bend it.. then upgrade. 😉
Agree 100%...... got up close with an Outcast 8S RTR last weekend at the hobby store..... cool lookin rig

Figured the slightly shorter chassis may help a bit compared to K8S when it comes to bending issues....