dBoots Hoons question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroKevin

Bashing is a way of life.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Vorteks
So on my Felony 6s I've gone through quite a few sets of whites. I want to use Silver for drag racing, and Gold for my bashing.

Can I buy just the rubber for silver and gold and put them on the rims from my other worn out sets?

If so where do I buy those at? I've done a few quick searches and all I can find is pre-glued.

I think we are stuck with pre-glued…. I couldn’t find anywhere to sell them either. For that matter, I can’t find different brands to work on this car except for the GRP. The GRP seems poorly put together with glue everywhere….and the same with them…. Already glued and nothing separate.

I think we are stuck with pre-glued…. I couldn’t find anywhere to sell them either. For that matter, I can’t find different brands to work on this car except for the GRP. The GRP seems poorly put together with glue everywhere….and the same with them…. Already glued and nothing separate.
It just seems a waste to keep buying complete sets all the time.

Ok so I just looked up dBoots. Seems they have a website that is by no means setup for mobile... that aside doesn't even seem they sell Hoons there 🤔

http://www.dboots.com/

Last edited:
That website SUCKS. I found the tires with foams on Horizon Hobby’s website. BTW, I use to work for them a LONG time ago. They were one of the largest, if not the largest whole seller of RC products in the US. In Champaign, IL there was HH and another???? Tower hobby?? I can’t remember now, but I think the other one went belly up and Horizon bought them out…. Another little side note…. Back then, 2.4Ghz was new tech and Spectrum was one of the first to use it and it was HIGH tech…. LMAO. Even back then Spectrum was shoddy and I lost a few very expensive RC’s. I swore I would NEVER use their radio’s again… and now look, they come with the RTR’s today. Go figure! LoL

I’ve seen somewhere cutting and gluing bike tires to worn out Hoons to give them a little extra life for bashing.

I’m gonna try it one day

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back