Help getting lettering off Hoons?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't knock it until you tryed it🙄😁
I have and I gotta tell you, I don’t like it one bit! I did an emergency job once back in the day welding pipe in a tiny little corner of a crawl space. Miserable. Supplied air systems weren’t really much of a thing back then. After I finally finished the job and crawled out I spent the next 1/2-hour randomly puking and my lungs burned for a week.

I have and I gotta tell you, I don’t like it one bit! I did an emergency job once back in the day welding pipe in a tiny little corner of a crawl space. Miserable. Supplied air systems weren’t really much of a thing back then. After I finally finished the job and crawled out I spent the next 1/2-hour randomly puking and my lungs burned for a week.
Lol I was talking about the tooth paste 😉

Unless it's that awful charcoal toothpaste that's black
IMG_1975.jpeg

Won’t that just make the white lettering I’m trying to get rid of even whiter? 🤔
It has to be white ass old school gritty as a mofo tooth paste.😁👍. You know the kind we used when we were kids and it dryes all up on the side of our mouths🤣 yeah that kind .oh I forgot to mention .you'll have to rub it very hard for about a few hours straight..😁👍 ok stop wasting time and get to it😁👍
When you give up on the old school gritty ass tooth paste ..I seriously want you to get some 3M automotive rubbing compound...this will absolutely work ..no joking
Unless it's that awful charcoal toothpaste that's black
Charcoal tooth paste is not good for your teeth..it strips away the enamel..then your teeth have no protection.and your teeth will fall out.unless you want to be someone's perfect date for the night🤣🤣🤣.. Valentine's Day is coming 😁

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back