Limitless Delta Plastik 8515 - WR SPEED - KIT COMPLETE

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LibertyMKiii

Aerodynamics speed junkie
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Mojave
  3. Typhon 6s
New Delta Plastik body World record speed body for 1:7 (also has a James McCoy edition)

1662745377102.png

1662745421273.png

1662745451900.png

The other model is like $20 less. It is not clear what the James McCoy V2 rocket option comes with versus the original.
Regardless I was going to spend about that much making a mold of my plaster and casting a fiberglass body. This saves me both time and money.

I'll admit I feel like they ripped me off a little bit.

11.JPG

Although it looks more closely like Nic's car from 11+ years ago

Capture2.JPG

The other model is like $20 less. It is not clear what the James McCoy V2 rocket option comes with versus the original.
Regardless I was going to spend about that much making a mold of my plaster and casting a fiberglass body. This saves me both time and money.
My guess would be the side fins and/or the diffuser extension.

Last edited:

View attachment 242472

View attachment 242473
My first thought,ripped liberty off

@LibertyMKiii i asked ben Nickerson, the James McCoy rocket edition is……. The exact same shell with a decal sheet.

Well dang I spent lots of money on stickers LOL
Lol its only an extra $20
although i gotta admit some James McCoy stickers sounds pretty dope!

Nice looks great but super expensive. I wonder how much faster this would be than a well setup FC100 body, considering those have gone over 200 mph.. I would love to see a back to back test of the two bodies, on the same car running right after the other with fresh batteries and new tires.. I’m thinking this should do at least 5 to 10 mph more than the FC100. I agree it looks like Liberty’s CF body lol

View attachment 242472

View attachment 242473

I'm curious..
What would be a fair Retail price for a 800mm Carbon Fiber body like that be?

I'm curious..
What would be a fair Retail price for a 800mm Carbon Fiber body like that be?
It should be 800-1200 but rc car guys would never pay it.
If you wanted to make carbon products and sell rc boat products. They are used to paying the correct price for carbon products.

FYI I plan to test the boat again and will invite you out to the ponds.

My XLWB typhon would fit that vendetta bonneville body just fine too, that's just an expensive body to beat up.

There's something to the light plastic flexy chassis though, I bet if someone dumps the $3k into one to make it right you may be onto something.

Now, cheap alternatives for $69 I personally may have some interest...

1663643516288.png

When James says this thing is going to be epic you know its going to be good.
I just knew he must be hanging onto some videos from his testing over the summer. That was under 2000 ft and hit 201 mph LOL o_O
(my fuzzy math says the run would have been around 1800 ft ? )

1664897048785.png

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back