Felony Didnt end well for this Felony feel a little for him.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10.01 for the tires.

Here is another....

I understand being new to the Felony or Infraction....but before I bought one using some common sense I was fully aware this thing could be dangerous to me, people, and property...

Like I said before, people are going to get hurt by idiots buying these fast cars, already given RC a black eye and can see rules and regulations in the near future!

This video proves many things.
  1. There are people that should not be in this hobby
  2. There are people that should not post their extremely dangerous mishaps for the world to see
  3. The Felony is not meant to drive on public streets with children and innocent bystanders around
Check out the POV of this frame, the guy is in the middle of the road. He is lucky that he did not seriously injure himself. What the F*** is he thinking driving a heavy RC at 90 mph directly towards himself.

Screen Shot 2020-09-18 at 12.16.58 AM.png

Who leaves their time stamp on yet doesn’t set the date and time ?????‍♂️??‍♂️
Goes to show ya, what kind of person he is.

The dude uses his real name, check out the description. yikes!

Joe Gerding
43 subscribers

Was just gon a do a few runs on 8s to see if 100mph was possible...then that truck came from nowhere lol! I'm kidding...it was parked there all day...just misjudged it. I need a parking lot!

Last edited:
I would say if you aren't going to drive a real car 90 mph on the street you should probably not be driving the Felony 90mph down the street. But this guy might actually think driving 90mph on this road is totally fine....

Watched this the first time with no sound. Thought it was a child with it. But no it's an adult that should know better. Or maybe he will crash in to himself and take himself out the gene pool.

Still be an idiot a 35+. IQ test would be better.
A highly educated and intelligent friend of mine crashed his X-Maxx into my son that put him in the ER.
I don't think we can avoid bad choices with any criteria...

A highly educated and intelligent friend of mine crashed his X-Maxx into my son that put him in the ER.
I don't think we can avoid bad choices with any criteria...

I'm sure there are several pots in this thread calling the kettle black... just sayin.. ?‍♂️

I'm sure there are several pots in this thread calling the kettle black... just sayin.. ?‍♂️
I have learned the hard way. I’ve (lightly) hit my grandkids and hit myself quite hard too. But I’m trying to pass that knowledge forward.

Yeah we all have done stupid stuff... The friend in my situation was very over the top willing to help, pay, and apologize in any way. Including giving the shirt off his back literally to help with the bleeding.

Not here lol. My neighbors kids go nuts when I pull the cars out. Same thing all the time, can I run it, touchy feely on the cars, radio, gear. They are always in the street when I run and have to constantly tell them to get back, but these two little dudes have hard heads. The other day they kept on insisting getting in the street to race, chase, throw stuff at it, told them, that's it, I'm going inside, end of bash, bummed them out once again.

@LibertyMKiii ...For sure, everyone has had one of those moments.. and we all learn from it.. (well I hope anyway).. it just seems silly so much passed judgement on a guy because of a bad decision.. for all we know this guy is just like your friend and is a real genuinely decent dude...

Now, he did rebuild it, and it looks awsome.. time will tell if he has learned from his mistake... hopefully he did...?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back