Felony Didnt end well for this Felony feel a little for him.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have learned the hard way. I’ve (lightly) hit my grandkids and hit myself quite hard too. But I’m trying to pass that knowledge forward.
Kids don't understand how fast and dangerous these RC cars are. My daughters are young and I'm trying to get them involved in the hobby. I let them run the Granites on 2s off-road. I don't let them off the tailgate when running my 6s rigs, especially Infraction/Felony.

Don't do what a Donny Don't Does.

Don't use a narrow or short street.
Don't drive near or at parked cars or vehicles.
Don't drive towards an intersection - especially one controlled by stop sign.
Don't stand in the middle of the driving path.

Good for Arrma for making money hand over fist.

Don't do what a Donny Don't Does.

Don't use a narrow or short street.
Don't drive near or at parked cars or vehicles.
Don't drive towards an intersection - especially one controlled by stop sign.
Don't stand in the middle of the driving path.

Good for Arrma for making money hand over fist.
Don't be a DUMMY, use common sense!
And, DO NOT give the hobby a bad name.

Don't be a DUMMY, use common sense!
And, DO NOT give the hobby a bad name.
Well said sir. Its all fun and games until someone end's up in hospital, trust me I've been there. Luckily enough it was only a hit about 20 mph but ended with 8 stitches to a nasty shin gash. I dread to think what would happen at that speed.

Well said sir. Its all fun and games until someone end's up in hospital, trust me I've been there. Luckily enough it was only a hit about 20 mph but ended with 8 stitches to a nasty shin gash. I dread to think what would happen at that speed.
There is a member on this forum that posted a picture of his leg doing a speed run with his Limitless I believe. Looked like someone took a axe and peeled his flesh back and left it hanging, never seen something so grusome from a RC complication. He was hospitalized for some time and even shocked his doctor. Would like to send this idiot a pic of that!!

There is a member on this forum that posted a picture of his leg doing a speed run with his Limitless I believe. Looked like someone took a axe and peeled his flesh back and left it hanging, never seen something so grusome from a RC complication. He was hospitalized for some time and even shocked his doctor. Would like to send this idiot a pic of that!!
O my word that sounds horrible. Really does make you think doesn't it. Worst I did was fell asleep while turning shocks and fell face first onto an outcast on the floor. But that's another story ????

While that was certainly not acceptable behaviour and not what we want to see in the hobby, calling people stupid or idiots is not acceptable or productive. Please stop, and please edit your comments to remove those things.

We absolutely do need to call out the poor decisions and behaviour here and lay out how speed runs can and should be done safely. We absolutely do need to be clear that this behaviour is dangerous and not acceptable. But stop the name calling. That makes US look bad and doesn't help the hobby or change behaviours out there. I am including myself here too, not throwing stones - we all need to do better.

This video proves many things.
  1. There are people that should not be in this hobby
  2. There are people that should not post their extremely dangerous mishaps for the world to see
  3. The Felony is not meant to drive on public streets with children and innocent bystanders around
Check out the POV of this frame, the guy is in the middle of the road. He is lucky that he did not seriously injure himself. What the F*** is he thinking driving a heavy RC at 90 mph directly towards himself.

View attachment 100389

Goes to show ya, what kind of person he is.

The dude uses his real name, check out the description. yikes!

Joe Gerding
43 subscribers

Was just gon a do a few runs on 8s to see if 100mph was possible...then that truck came from nowhere lol! I'm kidding...it was parked there all day...just misjudged it. I need a parking lot!

Agreed, some people should simply not be doing this lol. Same thing I always say about my other hobby, motorcycles.. Some people just shouldn't ride.. I saw this video when it came out, its mind boggling to me that he 1. basically pointed the car at himself and nailed the throttle, and 2. didn't bother to check behind him before hitting the throttle lol

Good one!!
While that was certainly not acceptable behaviour and not what we want to see in the hobby, calling people stupid or idiots is not acceptable or productive. Please stop, and please edit your comments to remove those things.

We absolutely do need to call out the poor decisions and behaviour here and lay out how speed runs can and should be done safely. We absolutely do need to be clear that this behaviour is dangerous and not acceptable. But stop the name calling. That makes US look bad and doesn't help the hobby or change behaviours out there. I am including myself here too, not throwing stones - we all need to do better.
Karen!

I'm not changing squat!!
If the shoe fits, wear it! ?

No, Joe Gerding is definitely a fool... just read his comments on the video. Speeding past the stop sign at a 4 way stop, kids running around, standing in the path of the speed run pass, short narrow residential street, cars parked... all red flags to not run any RC at high speeds. People like that just seem lazy, they just want to walk outside of their doorstep and do speed runs, instead of putting in the work to find a good/safe spot to run their car. As the saying goes, common sense is not so common. Have fun but please be safe out there.

1600981553264.png

Last edited:
No, Joe Gerding is definitely a fool... just read his comments on the video. Speeding past the stop sign at a 4 way stop, kids running around, standing in the path of the speed run pass, short narrow residential street, cars parked... all red flags to not run any RC at high speeds. People like that just seem lazy, they just want to walk outside of their doorstep and do speed runs, instead of putting in the work to find a good/safe spot to run their car. As the saying goes, common sense is not so common. Have fun but please be safe out there.

View attachment 101422
"been doing it for years"
hmmm
Okay, so the guy admits he feels it's okay and then defends the fact that it's only ONE crash.
So, he's been pretty damn lucky so far and that is his excuse to keep doing it.

That's like saying, "I keep playing Russian Roulette and I have not died yet". But since I'm still alive I'll keep doing it.

I'm not going to call people names but I will acknowledge his lack of rational decisions based on his very words. "isnt gonna stop that"
And if his poor decisions only affected himself, this thread would not have 59 comments.

No comment on his writing skills. :) Enough said.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back