Do not buy Proline power stroke shocks for a 4s V2!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
They advertise them to be a direct replacement for the stock shocks, but even with the longer ends installed, they are a solid 1/2” shorter. They also have spring rates for a much lighter vehicle. I bought them, tried them, sending them back. Just a heads up.

Whats wrong w the stock v2 shocks ?! 🙈🙉🙊
Wanted something a bit more robust. I’ve always had luck with the power stroke line, so I figured I’d give them a shot.
They work great on the 3S line.
They are designed for the 3s line. Amain had them listed to work on the 4s line. I let them know this morning they won’t work.

I wonder how well the kraton 6s shocks work on there. 🤔

Wanted something a bit more robust. I’ve always had luck with the power stroke line, so I figured I’d give them a shot.

They are designed for the 3s line. Amain had them listed to work on the 4s line. I let them know this morning they won’t work.
They meant the 4s, v1 line. You have to be careful with that.

I am absolutely confused so I will leave here my thoughts. the 3S shocks that used to be on the 4s v1's btw, are not very good. they are okayish on 3S imo, but on the edge, pretty much like the Granite/BR and Vorteks. The new 4s line, however has an absolutely amazing quality shock that I can't believe have weak points. Of course everything can break, but they are thikkk and robust, like super super good.

I am absolutely confused so I will leave here my thoughts. the 3S shocks that used to be on the 4s v1's btw, are not very good. they are okayish on 3S imo, but on the edge, pretty much like the Granite/BR and Vorteks. The new 4s line, however has an absolutely amazing quality shock that I can't believe have weak points. Of course everything can break, but they are thikkk and robust, like super super good.
The 4s v1 had big bore shocks. They worked great if you used green slime on the shafts. Thats how mine never ever leaked. My outcast 4s was leaking when j got it then did the threatment and they didnt leak again

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back