Do they make skid plates for the vendetta?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Saladfingerz

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Outcast 6s
  2. Senton 3s
  3. Vendetta
If you own a vendetta for any amount of time you probably already know it bottoms out very easy so I was wondering if they made skid plates for the vendetta. I only ask this because I have seen them for the senton and a few other cars. I haven't had any luck finding one for the vendetta though. Is there a company that makes them or can I get one for a different car that will fit the vendetta?

I stiffened my shocks some, it doesn’t bottom out. The car comes with the insert pieces for the shocks to stiffen the springs. You can do that and also put fuel line around the shock shaft itself to keep it from compressing too far
5EBF67B2-931D-49E2-9176-E652FD2C10E5.jpeg

This is the ride height mine is at and it’s doesn’t move

Not sure how the bumpers are on the Vendetta but it looks like you might have to cut or modify the front and rear pieces to accommodate the bumpers.

I would try some of this stuff https://www.mcmaster.com/7701T114/
Thread about it for reference https://www.teknoforums.com/threads/full-chassis-skid-protection-for-et48.1153/
Well I guess I'll find out in a few days. I ordered that one you sent me a link to. Hell if it doesn't work at all I'll just put it on my senton since that's what it's really made for.

I stiffened my shocks some, it doesn’t bottom out. The car comes with the insert pieces for the shocks to stiffen the springs. You can do that and also put fuel line around the shock shaft itself to keep it from compressing too far
View attachment 213506
This is the ride height mine is at and it’s doesn’t move
I may have to try and stiffen it up and see if that helps. But what im really curious about now is What tires are you using on ur vendetta? I was kinda thinking about getting some better tires but the selection is pretty slim for tires in 14mm hex that are 3.35" diameter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back