Kraton Droop screw adjusting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

abh16

Reaction score
I read you guys always talking about droop screws and adjusting them but where exactly are they? Are they on all the models? Same place?

The 3S and 4S line don't have them to my knowledge. The 6S line definitely has them and I'd surmise that the 8S line does as well. They're located at the wide end of the lower suspension arm, kind of hidden, but this broken example helps shed light on their location.
1664078147933.png

Last edited:
The 3S and 4S line don't have them to my knowledge. The 6S line definitely has them and I'd surmise that the 8S line does as well. They're located at the wide end of the lower suspension arm, kind of hidden, but this broken example helps shed light on their locat
To add a little bit of my limited knowledge, you can drastically change the suspension characteristics w/ these. Depending on how I am running will ultimately decide how I set my droop. For speed imma drop that sucker down, for my truggified typhon way higher ride height 🤷‍♂️

To add a little bit of my limited knowledge, you can drastically change the suspension characteristics w/ these. Depending on how I am running will ultimately decide how I set my droop. For speed imma drop that sucker down, for my truggified typhon way higher ride height 🤷‍♂️
Head down Ass up!!……. The way I like to roll 😎🤙🤣

3C05DD27-540A-44CB-BB30-23DE4301DC12.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back