Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.😤 What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a friend who has a small chicken farm. From the sounds of it you'd tap her out in two weeks tho. 🤣
Make the kid buy his own damn eggs.
I blame myself .son watches me drink raw eggs before I head to the gym..he started doing it and now he's a egg head 🤣🤣🤣
I’m the opposite… bashing you will probably break something, speed running you might break EVERYTHING. But I can’t hold back and stay conservative, it’s a personality flaw.
Oh I feel ya .I get ballzy at times and I feel like just launching them full throttle but knowing the time and money I invested makes me think twice.i don't like to build twice ..I rather build a new build than rebuilding something I already built.i kinda feel like I would be going backwards if I did.
Sometimes I just run my rigs off road without jumping them. I just make sure nothing is getting too hot.
Smart move.heat to a RC is like sugar to a human..no bueno

Last edited:
That or hair transplants.
A bran new rig will get you more
1 more confidence 👍
2 more women 👍
3 you'll look better holding a new rig 👍
4 and if you don't spend money on a hair transplant you'll save on shampoo😁👍 and combs.

A bran new rig will get you more
1 more confidence 👍
2 more women 👍
3 you'll look better holding a new rig 👍
4 and if you don't spend money on a hair transplant you'll save on shampoo😁👍 and combs.
I never thought the bald head thing lowered my confidence or got me less women TBH. But you are probably just joking 😜😂

I never thought the bald head thing lowered my confidence or got me less women TBH. But you are probably just joking 😜😂
If it works for you then more power to ya .it's all good..as long as your happy that's all that counts..having hair or no hair or some means nothing if your not happy.😁👍
Tons of women love bald heads .. nothing wrong with it..go get em tiger 😁👍

If it works for you then more power to ya .it's all good..as long as your happy that's all that counts..having hair or no hair or some means nothing if your not happy.😁👍
You can insert just about anything in there right before "means nothing if you're not happy". Including money, looks, whatever it is. Happiness comes from within. 👍.

You can insert just about anything in there right before "means nothing if you're not happy". Including money, looks, whatever it is. Happiness comes from within. 👍.
Absolutely correct 😁👍
For the record yes it was a joke .no harm intended brotha😁👍

Last edited:
Absolutely correct 😁👍

For the record yes it was a joke .no harm intended brotha😁👍
I'm Gen X. I don't get offended easily 😜😂👍. Actually very few things bother me TBH. Lazy people at work do get on my nerves once in a while, dumb drivers, and other mundane things occasionally get me, but it's rare. I was born in 1976 in Central America (Nicaragua), where I saw civil war related stuff, so I guess that's why I have thicker skin 😅. Heck, I've seen animals getting slaughtered in front of me 😅

I'm Gen X. I don't get offended easily 😜😂👍. Actually very few things bother me TBH. Lazy people at work do get on my nerves once in a while, dumb drivers, and other mundane things occasionally get me, but it's rare. I was born in 1976 in Central America (Nicaragua), where I saw civil war related stuff, so I guess that's why I have thicker skin 😅. Heck, I've seen animals getting slaughtered in front of me 😅
Gen x here also.born in 1975 😁👍

Well.....I tried my hand in a business venture, Arrmastore.com. Unfortunately I was called out for it......

BTW... These prices were NOT a scam!
Screenshot_20230402_014021_Samsung Internet.jpg
For that money you would have received those high resolution, premium quality pictures!
School fees. Do my children really need an education? 🤔 😆
Mine have learned to LOVE Kraft dinner for breakfast, lunch and supper!

Well.....I tried my hand in a business venture, Arrmastore.com. Unfortunately I was called out for it......

BTW... These prices were NOT a scam!View attachment 289984 For that money you would have received those high resolution, premium quality pictures!

How are those prices not a scam? That's the price maybey for a cover

BTW... These prices were NOT a scam!View attachment 289984 For that money you would have received those high resolution, premium quality pictures!

So what's the deal with these.? I'm sure at these prices the AF will buy them out

So what's the deal with these.? I'm sure at these prices the AF will buy them out
A bunch of scammers looking to rip you off. I was making light of it.
A bunch of scammers looking to rip you off. I was making light of it.
My joke was that for $90 US I would send you those pics.

So after being with the same cell phone company for 13 years I made the switch..I now have T Mobile.my son came up with this brilliant idea that if we switched he could trade in his I phone 10 and they would give him the new i 14. So we went to the mall .if we got the magenta package me and my wife could also get new phones.sounds great but my wife got a new phone last year and mine is only a few years old and I'm happy so didn't get the magenta package but my son did get the new i14 plus some wrist phone thing that looks like something from knight Ryder technology..but instead of 300 for it he only has to pay 99 dollars which he will pay for ..so you ask how did you save ? Well honestly I didn't..my monthly cost for 3 phones stayed the same ..my son made out but I got screwed..yup T mobile charges 35 dollars for activation per line ..😭 my son covered his fee and I got stuck with 70 dollar's to pay .like wtf I got the short end of the stick in this deal..well I look at it like this ..my son is going to college in August and he is a high honor student.and he doesn't really ask for much and he's great kid so how can I complain.i can't
Another reason why I chose not to get the free phones that was offered was because they had small screens .mine and my wife's have 6" screens.if they offered 6" screen phones id probably take them .

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back