Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.😤 What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm saving some dough on potato chips, they have skyrocketed. Bag of Doritos cost $5.50 where I am at.
I know right! Bought a box of Triscuts yesterday for over $5 🤯

I pay about $5.00 for a HALF of bag of Doritos. The other half is air and its Free! Deal!
Yeah I noticed this also we pay for half a bag of chips wtf .them cheap ass bastards🤣🤣 .we pay the same if not more for less..what a world we live in

I pay about $5.00 for a HALF of bag of Doritos. The other half is air and its Free! Deal!
AcTuhAlY It'S NItRoGEn To PRoViDE CUshIoN And PREsErVE FrEShNesS.
justin bieber GIF

I don't mean to brag, but I have 9 dozen organic free range chicken eggs in my fridge. :ROFLMAO: And if that isn't enough, I get about 12 eggs a day.
Thats awesome brotha.. organic eggs are so good. that's a lot of sunny ☀️ side ups or over easy 's or scrambled eggs .black pepper and a little pink sea salt with a touch of garlic powder 😋

Thats awesome brotha.. organic eggs are so good. that's a lot of sunny ☀️ side ups or over easy 's or scrambled eggs .black pepper and a little pink sea salt with a touch of garlic powder 😋
How many chicks do you have?

I used to be a Cheeze-it type of guy, but i even quit buying those because of the price.
Well I got great news for ya 😁 if ya go to Walmart they sell the great value brand that's about the same crap as cheeezits.and half the price.👍

Well I got great news for ya 😁 if ya go to Walmart they sell the great value brand that's about the same crap as cheeezits.and half the price.👍
The Great Value Brand stuff is hit or miss.. I do like the fake Oreos tho. 😆

Yes, on the Walmart stuff being hit or miss. I did the pick-up with the wife for a while and found out from some trial and area that some money could be saved and what to buy. Lots of named brands cost less than our local stores also. Thinking about doing the pickup again.

Yes, on the Walmart stuff being hit or miss. I did the pick-up with the wife for a while and found out from some trial and area that some money could be saved and what to buy. Lots of named brands cost less than our local stores also. Thinking about doing the pickup again.
I do pretty much all the food shopping .my wife doesn't really have the patience to look for deals.or even clip coupons..I clip my coupons through out the week then after I get out of work on Saturdays I go food shopping and I typically save roughly around 50 to 70 dollar's..I do my shopping at 3 different stores.one is Walmart .I get certain things there that are alot less than stop and shop or shaws. eggs at Walmart have gone back down to almost what they use to be..I get my coupons on line and downloaded to my phone .I just have my phone scanned at check out and boom .
Savings in the bank😁👍
The Great Value Brand stuff is hit or miss.. I do like the fake Oreos tho. 😆
Fake Oreos are the bomb..I love them to .I try to stay away from anything with sugar because sugar is the death of everything.its just not good for ya..but sometimes I do get them.i should change the thread topic and remove the sacrifice part..it's not what we sacrifice it's what do we do to save money.there are so many ways to save money but many just need to either conserve and not waste.

Last edited:
Speaking of conservative.lately I've been taking cold showers..my son is a soccer player and he takes ice baths.he said try it and let me know how I feel after I get out ..I said ok .the first time I was like oh 🤬fkin cold .but after I dryer up I felt really energetic.alot of study's proove it's bennificial and it's been 4 days now and it works..plus I'm saving on my hot water bill 😁👍

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back