Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.😤 What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?😁👍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You just "aged" yourself with the Night Rider comment. And so did I for understanding it.. Man, them young 'uns would never understand that yes, once upon a time David Hasselhoff was cool.
I was like 7 watching knight ryder.i loved it.and I loved watching the A team and Air wolf.those were my favorites shows oh and dukes of Hazzard..👍

I was like 7 watching knight ryder.i loved it.and I loved watching the A team and Air wolf.those were my favorites shows oh and dukes of Hazzard..👍
we must be about the same age... I remember Air wolf coming on right after knight ryder. Good times.

we must be about the same age... I remember Air wolf coming on right after knight ryder. Good times.
Hell yeah .I loved them shows.alot better than the garbage we have now on TV.wish they would bring back at least one of them but a new improved series.

Damn gas is going up again great .now I'll have to find another way to save .lol love our economy 😉
$3.75 here at home. Noticed at the store Doritos going for $5.50 and cereal $5.69 and those are not even the large packages.

$3.75 here at home. Noticed at the store Doritos going for $5.50 and cereal $5.69 and those are not even the large packages.
That's rediculous..on the Doritos are they charging more for the air in the bag? Lol
That's rediculous..on the Doritos are they charging more for the air in the bag? Lol
the gas we all know who to blame for this mess we all in.

Hand Give GIF by Fantastic3dcreation

I WISH!
But I don't bash hard like you guys so if/when I need a part it usually doesn't require a sacrifice.:LOL:
I'm not a basher at all.i simply enjoy watching my Big Papa long Rock do 10mph speed passes 🤣🤣
Yeah .my speed passes are so fast I need a turtle 🐢 shell for a cover 🤣🤣🤣

You could also use a potato chip bag for a parachute.
I'd love to see that🤣🤣
How about a shower cap ?? My wife has a few 🤔 I don't go fast enough to ever need a chut but would be cool to see one on

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back