Due to inflation and a possibility of a recession.šŸ˜¤ What will you sacrifice to save money for another rc or parts?šŸ˜šŸ‘

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think there will be plenty of sales and not just during the holiday. A lot of people are being squeezed too tight right now and donā€™t have the extra money to spend on nonessential things and hobbies.

Hookers and blow? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m hitting the plasma clinic once a week (not really) and stopped eating out and cutting back in general. Iā€™m pretty much set for a while and going to work on my wrenching. That ALONE is worth about a rig worth savings!

Just joined the LSF for my DBXL-E 2.0. Iā€™m committed to knowing everything I can!

Last edited:
Hookers and blow? šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ Iā€™m hitting the plasma clinic once a week (not really) and stopped eating out and cutting back in general. Iā€™m pretty much set for a while and going to work on my wrenching. That ALONE is worth about a rig worth savings!

Just joined the LSF for my DBXL-E 2.0. Iā€™m committed to knowing everything I can!
Ladies Suffrage Foundation? I'm too skinny to donate plasma, so I need all the tricks I can get.

Yesterday I transplanted Christmas poinsettias in ground, hoping to get another Christmas out of them. Thinking about selling bulldog and eat out very rarely now. Finally, my TRIPLE G shell was pretty cheap considering price of lexan shell prices. Always ways to cut back.

Yesterday I transplanted Christmas poinsettias in ground, hoping to get another Christmas out of them. Thinking about selling bulldog and eat out very rarely now. Finally, my TRIPLE G shell was pretty cheap considering price of lexan shell prices. Always ways to cut back.
Oh damn johnny..didn't know you had the doctor green thumb šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ .I do to..planted some cannabis this past weekend. Wouldn't say I do it because it's cheaper than to buy because it's not..but I enjoy growing and it's another hobby of mine.i also grow different species of fresh water plants for my koi aquarium and my back yard pond.šŸ‘šŸ˜
I'll be going solar soon on my house.i have a appt with a solar company this saturday.hopefully I get the government sentives .and cut my electric bill .if not iliminate it.šŸ˜šŸ‘

Oh damn johnny..didn't know you had the doctor green thumb šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ .I do to..planted some cannabis this past weekend. Wouldn't say I do it because it's cheaper than to buy because it's not..but I enjoy growing and it's another hobby of mine.i also grow different species of fresh water plants for my koi aquarium and my back yard pond.šŸ‘šŸ˜
I'll be going solar soon on my house.i have a appt with a solar company this saturday.hopefully I get the government sentives .and cut my electric bill .if not iliminate it.šŸ˜šŸ‘
I knew I liked youā€¦. But now I REALLY do. Lol

7B1A5D0A-6FE2-4403-8588-6964F7486490.jpeg

That takes MORE skill than wrenching on RC carsā€¦cause itā€™s an EXACT science. So are the rigā€™s but you can make a mistake and recover. That? Itā€™s science mixed with horticulture. More science though. šŸ˜‰ Poinsettias for Christmas or Christmas trees in general are hard work. Iā€™m from Cadillac Mi and Iā€™ll never work on a tree farm againā€¦you keep working lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back