Outcast eBay Carbon Fiber parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now I have not clue about the layers but thickness seems to be right about the same. If anything the eBay towers look thicker.....
I think I am going to buy the eBay towers just because of the price but gonna wait for others to chime in.

I was planning on going 250mph. You think everything would break at that point or I should be good??
I say you'll be ok at 260mph🤣

I have basher-queen’s front CF tower on my notorious and it’s tough.

That being said, I usually upgrade to DU Racing towers now. 9mm thick 7075 in the structure areas.

I think I am going to go with scorched carbon fibre towers. They are a little cheaper because of the sale and seems like some people have had good luck with them. If they break then I guess aluminum towers will do but I don’t bash too hard. Thanks everybody
I doubt you’ll regret it, the price of them is just awesome atm, I have beaten the snot out of mine including some nasty bad landings that would bend a normal tower 👍🏼

I doubt you’ll regret it, the price of them is just awesome atm, I have beaten the snot out of mine including some nasty bad landings that would bend a normal tower 👍🏼
Appreciate it. Love your build. Basically trying to replicate it at this point:LOL:

Do you know when the sale will end by any chance?

Appreciate it. Love your build. Basically trying to replicate it at this point:LOL:

Pay attention to shipping.. they may not be cheaper after the journey..👍

@Exc3l
Thanks for the kind words 😍 I'll leave this here for incentive 😉

IMG_1484.jpeg

The sale has been on for a while, but I'm sorry I've no idea when it ends

What wire braids are those? I have been looking for them but cant find them anywhere
It was a pattern I found on Ebay one day, it's like hockey boot lace pattern but in silver and black. (y)
I believe it's 6mm width braid, if I find the link I'll post it here.

@Exc3l
Thanks for the kind words 😍 I'll leave this here for incentive 😉

View attachment 330630

The sale has been on for a while, but I'm sorry I've no idea when it ends
From an absolute newbie in builds, bodies, etc....LOOKS GREAT

The clear bed I didn't know if I would like or not, and it is actually really cool !

Stumbled across this recently, a late quadruple thumbs up for ya !!

KILLER BUILD !!

Carbon fiber has very different quality levels.
The most important factor is the quality of the epoxy used to keep the fibers togheter, followed by the fibers laying process/pattern and finally the cure process. I had cheap cf stuff cracking in very little crashes and hq cf withstanding immense abuse.
Sometimes cheap cf is good quality too but since you don't know what you're actully buying from ebay I'd go with M2C

Hey guys, I was looking at some carbon fiber shock towers for my Outcast and looked at a couple options at similar but very different price points at the same time. I was looking at M2C Racing and some Ebay seller. Both look honestly the same to me atleast. I was just wondering the durability of these. I am not sending this 20+ ft in the air but I deffinitley jump high enough to bend the stock towers or any cheap aluminum towers.

M2C is offering these parts but at 40 more dollars than the eBay listing.
This Ebay listing is offering the same parts and they look decent. The towers look pretty thick and could take a beating. What would you guys reccomend?
@LibertyMKiii What would you reccomend with your Carbon Fiber knowledge?

I also do have aluminum bulkheads. Just throwing that in because I have read somewhere that CF towers rip out screws from stock bulkheads.
View attachment 330508
They also carry a one year guarantee I'm going to try a set

I have M2C carbon shock towers on my "other brand of 6s truggy". The truck absorbs massive amounts of abuse and the shock towers are still in one piece.

Back