ESC working intermittently

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm....40C/8000mah and it wouldn't run?
Those packs are just plain defective. IMO.
They are more like 5C's.:unsure::LOL:

So I used my old batteries in my buddies Xmaxx and they work fine in the Xmaxx, only do not work on the Kraton 8s. So i do not think the packs are defective. Thankfully, he is buying those packs off me now.

I had the same problem found out it was my remote not communicating right bought new remote works great I have the version 1 dx2e with bluetooth module. Started having the issue after installing the bluetooth module.

I had the same problem found out it was my remote not communicating right bought new remote works great I have the version 1 dx2e with bluetooth module. Started having the issue after installing the bluetooth module.
At least HH realized the DX2E was garbage.

So my truck out of the box works intermittently. It drives around.. then cuts out but still steers. Then suddenly works again and then cuts out again. Sometimes it cuts out for 10 seconds, sometimes it cuts out for longer. Again, while it cuts out, it still steers.

What could cause this? I am using fully charged batteries in both the truck and remote.
Edit. Didnt see that you already solved it

I am looking into a more responsive remote. Any suggestions?

When you say you want a more responsive remote, what kind of response? Just better than the stock one?
Or do you want the best Frame Rates found in a mid to high end remote?
@jondilly1974 poses the right questions.
5.5ms frame rates in a Tx/Rx is probably the most responsive that higher end radios offer.
I have a Spektrum DX5C, with 20 model memory. It has 11 ms rates. And is more than adequate for its price point. And for my purposes.There are others that are less/more $$.
Race/Track radios should be lower rates than 11.ms if you are in that direction. If you just want to control one rig just for bashing and price matters, there are also sub $100. options. Even the Tactic TTX300 radio can be had for less than $50. This was the OE radio for most Arrma and Axial rigs a few years ago. Dependable with 3 channels. (single model radio) Good luck.:cool:

I want something that feels more real time is all. I have two cheap remotes for my smaller cars that seem fine. However the DX2E that comes with the 8s seems like it has some abnormally serious lag sometimes. Sometimes it feels like its response time is more like a full second! I am a newb, would be nice to have 1 remote to control all 3 of my cars but also have decent response times and access to basic telemetry. So a mid range quality remote that will last many years and offers telemetry? I was looking at the flysky noble.

I want something that feels more real time is all. I have two cheap remotes for my smaller cars that seem fine. However the DX2E that comes with the 8s seems like it has some abnormally serious lag sometimes. Sometimes it feels like its response time is more like a full second! I am a newb, would be nice to have 1 remote to control all 3 of my cars but also have decent response times and access to basic telemetry. So a mid range quality remote that will last many years and offers telemetry? I was looking at the flysky noble.
The Noble is a great radio. You may also consider the DX5C or DX5R.

Ok looked up both of those remotes. The Noble is WAY cheaper here in China then those other two spektrum remotes. So I guess ill get the noble. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back