Kraton EXB Bent Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going to try find a canadien supplier of those rc parts wasnt expecting the chassi to bent like that i don't just on rocks so ??

Rear rpm bumper? I cant find
Are you really going to be jumping it like I do and landing in rocks? And I definitely thought the chassis would bend at some point with the way I run and where I run.

You don’t need a new chassis ... You need a grader box to get rid of those rocks...
Grader box? Like a grader on a construction site? LOL! I like it, fix the track, not the car ;)

Easier said than done in most places but nuclear is the fun way to do things ;)

I have the M2C chassis from my other Kraton and can use. I'm not upset at all. I'm going to hammer it out and keep running it???

All of the bracing and such means you just need to get straight-ish and bolt it back together. What's the worst that could happen? Oh yeah, it could eat a rear diff. ;)

All of the bracing and such means you just need to get straight-ish and bolt it back together. What's the worst that could happen? Oh yeah, it could eat a rear diff. ;)
PFT! I've seen vids of people continuing a bash with worse bends than this, who needs the rear diff to be a diff so long as it spins? Hehe :p

Good job. Surprising that’s the only damage.
I did break the two screws that go through the wing mount. And the screw that goes through the rear of the rear chassis brace was bent pretty badly. All in all I'm pretty happy ???

20200818_143105.jpg

I’m not trying to dog the truck, but that’s a little disappointing. I was hoping out of the box it would hold up to normal, non duperbash rcdude, type bashing. I want one, but I don’t want to m2c everything. It did hit a rock though So maybe my expectations Are too high.

I’m not trying to dog the truck, but that’s a little disappointing. I was hoping out of the box it would hold up to normal, non duperbash rcdude, type bashing. I want one, but I don’t want to m2c everything. It did hit a rock though So maybe my expectations Are too high.
I run my Kraton 6s more or less stock. The only thing I've changed is the center diff fluid (silicone ear plugs), bumpers on the front and back and skid plates. Outside of that mine is stock, haven't even rebuild my diffs yet (like to live on the edge) and I have been sending mine like @Rich Duperbash does without a single break or issue other than overheating which has been resolved by going back to the stock pinion during the summer heat...though I am trying to rig up an edf to move air through the cabin so maybe I can run the "speed" gear even during the summer...still, Kraton is a solid vehicle and imo only needs real bumpers to make it good enough to survive some high flying fun...for the money, Arrma does it right, it doesn't require all the big badass upgrades to be a badass vehicle ;)

They aren't streight but they are definitely straight ?
They are streight or not? I don't understand most of the jokes people do because of my mental health conditions. No offence
Myeah just don't go where there is large bolders i also saw someone bend the shock tower of the front but he smacked a steel pipe at high speed in a construction site

Last edited:
They are streight or not? I don't understand most of the jokes people do because of my mental health conditions. No offence

Myeah just don't go where there is large bolders i also saw someone bend the shock tower of the front but he smacked a a steel pipe at high speed in a construction site at high speed so
Agreed^

and I have been sending mine like @Rich Duperbash does without a single break
I'm going to go ahead and throw the bullsh!t flag. Show me a video of you sending it like Rich otherwise I think you are full of sh!t. And I won't be shocked when you don't have one ? Plueeeeze ?

I'm going to go ahead and throw the bullsh!t flag. Show me a video of you sending it like Rich otherwise I think you are full of sh!t. And I won't be shocked when you don't have one ? Plueeeeze ?
Okay, I send it as best as I can like Rich ;)

I tried to get my daughter to record my bash Saturday but she wasn't having the heat. Makes me sad no one in my house wants to get into this with me but it is what it is...Anyhow, when I get to go to the golf course they have a hill I can launch off of and there's the skate park, when I can get in there that's the the best. Did it for over two hours on Saturday...while dealing with thermal cutoff but still, I get the thing up in the air quite often and have turned the kraton into a lawn dart on more than one occasion and hit a tree at speed. This is why I think the bumpers make such a difference ;)

Only had my kraton in jump sessions twice but I do my best to put it through it's paces at every opportunity. Definitely take advantage of the Kraton's handling more often than not since I can't get to the nicer bash spots during the week and have to drive it around the neighborhood and not have a car accident...like my Senton for this a bit more but I've also only had my Kraton since July 21st so in time I've no doubt something will break but from my experience the 6s Kraton is pretty tough...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back