Kraton EXB Bent Chassis

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think M2C rear shock tower braces would have saved the chassis. It ties everything in together nicely. There's barely anything holding the rear shock tower onto the car...like 4 screws? And that rear chassis brace only connects to the rear diff through the plastic wing mount...lol. The tower braces will save the chassis I'm confident of that. ?

I think M2C rear shock tower braces would have saved the chassis. It ties everything in together nicely. There's barely anything holding the rear shock tower onto the car...like 4 screws? And that rear chassis brace only connects to the rear diff through the plastic wing mount...lol. The tower braces will save the chassis I'm confident of that. ?
I would say it will save the gearbox, not the chassis.

I took the M2C shock tower braces off my V3 and moved them to my EXB. I guess we will find out! ???

These marks actually dented the chassis. Not sure if bumpers would have helped. I think the chassis bent when I slammed down on one of the he many exposed rocks in my landing area.
View attachment 95129View attachment 95130
Yeah - landing on a rock or getting punched from below isn’t something that’s easy to defend against - most of all these strengthening upgrades are to prevent the opposite energy reaction.
I still think the t-bone TtoT is the best extra protection we can get (along side the M2c chassis)

M3 or similar skidplate could have saved that from happening..

View attachment 95139
That sure looks nice. I got M2C's on my outcast and ground through most of it down to the screw heads after a couple bash sessions at my local skate park... Doesn't help to stiffen the chassis like that one though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back