Fan Mounts...new Design coming soon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay.
Seems like this Vendor thread is getting back on track.
Thank goodness.
Well I was waiting for the Boss to chirp in but didn't heard nothing 🤷‍♂️
Also fixing the logistic stuff, online forms, and trying to decide to use Solid Works or Autodesk

WOW just WOW, you had the DXF from me with my design to produce this mount, then start to sell it to other forum users and not even a mention of where you got the design or any thanks, shout out or anything. Check my build thread for proof.
View attachment 204481
I searched you out when I saw this , for just this, but got busy after rabbit-holing down your other threads 😜😜😁... As I recall you asked for a donation to charity if someone made commercial use?? But I was VERY SURPRISED THERE WAS NO MENTION OF YOU 🤬🤬🤬 glad someone else highlighted it to you....
Great ORIGINAL DESIGN Brother👍👍

book mystery GIF by Nickelodeon

We don't all live here.... 8 pages of sucking up and keyboard lawyering to read through....

BBut I've read the room... I'm out...
The difference in this thread and the issue........

Was the vendor part....

That DIDN'T Have the @Prowler666 ...

That's all...

No reignition of drama,

Dissapointed at the vilification of. @Prowler666 by the majority....

Thankful for @Tex Koder and common sense.....

I searched you out when I saw this , for just this, but got busy after rabbit-holing down your other threads 😜😜😁... As I recall you asked for a donation to charity if someone made commercial use?? But I was VERY SURPRISED THERE WAS NO MENTION OF YOU 🤬🤬🤬 glad someone else highlighted it to you....
Great ORIGINAL DESIGN Brother👍👍
jeezus we still not done with the BS yet? first off I posted the original thread in the premium members section only so moochers who don't want to support this forum won't see it, there I credit the design to him, see Velodrome's reply with a screenshot....also it was never asked for commercial use or any DM send by him to me to make a donation. matter of fact is I still haven't gotten a DM from him about this whole ordeal.
you want me to make a donation when all this is coming out of my pocket? check yourself, getting tired of dumb people.

jeezus we still not done with the BS yet? first off I posted the original thread in the premium members section only so moochers who don't want to support this forum won't see it, there I credit the design to him, see Velodrome's reply with a screenshot....also it was never asked for commercial use or any DM send by him to me to make a donation. matter of fact is I still haven't gotten a DM from him about this whole ordeal.
you want me to make a donation when all this is coming out of my pocket? check yourself, getting tired of dumb people.
I've said I'm Out... as I have already explained, I posted before I read all the vitriolic bile ya'll sent in @Prowler666 Direction...

Perhaps you missed this bit "No reignition of drama,"

DM,

I've said I'm Out... as I have already explained, I posted before I read all the vitriolic bile ya'll sent in @Prowler666 Direction...

Perhaps you missed this bit "No reignition of drama,"

DM,
If you are out then please go and don’t let the door hit your ass on the way out.
🙄

Okay guys..
What just happened?
I thought we were back on track. 😎

There's quite a bit of pages to read through over this drama, so it's understandable that @IWANTBLUE
hadn't had his chance to say his peace.
This is America thankfully (not China or any other censorship state), so let him vent a bit, just like we all did ,
in prior pages...

We don't have to be overly sensitive or reply back to anything ,because we know it's been Properly resolved.

Let it go brothers.
Be nice to one another.

Last edited:
@IWANTBLUE is showing his ass.. get over it bro and any recognition you want your butt buddy @Prowler666 to have.. the simple fact is that you guys are asserting validation when it was already givin, then proceeded to berate his thread like everyone stole it!! Jabronies 🤣

I think the Bond franchise will be chiming in for a cut soon, that design is obviously the rifled gun barrel in all of the Bond movie intros! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

"The Spy Who Loves Me" and "Octopussy"
two of my favorites Bond films!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back