Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Low quality picture, as it was taken from really far away, but this is my daughter and I driving the wagon in the parade for the 4th of July. She chose the Custom Cruiser over the Chevelle, so even though it's not as cool, I granted her wish. She threw candy and had that smile on her face the whole time. Big dad-win.

VideoCapture_20220704-205501.jpg

Last edited:
It's quite alive! Drop into some potting soil and it'll grow. Transplant it once it roots.
Or.... just kick a hole in the earth and drop it in there. Water it once in a while. 2 years later you'll have a fruit producing plant.
The top will live to see another day but the rest got DESTROYED!🍍🍽️:):LOL:

Beautiful rat snake! How lucky you are to have that guy keeping the vermin down around your property.
Didn't know what kind of snake this was so took pic. So many types of them around here, few in my phone need to ID. First thing came to mind was black mamba lol, but we're not in Africa, need to stop watching YouTube snake vids 🤣. I don't kill them poisonous or not, everything has it's niche in nature.
Appreciate the ID. 😎

This past weekend I finally got my 13 year old boy off his gaming computer and out mowing the lawn for the 1st time! He did great and just like his daddy, he was singing to himself while mowing! It was too funny! He missed a couple spots, but overall not bad for his 1st time! 👍

I would have had him doing this earlier, but my dad always taught me that if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. I have trouble sometimes giving control to people and I like things done a certain way. 😁 ✌️
20220704_131318.jpg

Also, my MIL just recently "rang the bell" and was pronounced cancer free!!! She struggled for a couple years, but is getting back to her old self! Her hair is even growing back!! She lives in VA now (5hrs from us) with my SIL and came up to visit for the 4th weekend. Had a party 7/3 and then went to dinner at TX Roadhouse to celebrate her 68th bday! This woman is tough!!! Mad respect and love to my MIL!! 💪:love:✌️
20220703_180608(0).jpg

20220703_180613.jpg

20220705_193012.jpg

if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself. I have trouble sometimes giving control to people and I like things done a certain way. 😁 ✌️
You too huh? 🤣🤙

You too huh? 🤣🤙
That'll bite ya in the arse when you actually need help. I've been that way so long that noone wants to help me with anything any more. After a ruptured disc I've had to learn to let folks fiddlestick up helping me and just let it go... It's not easy though!🤣

Haven't let someone chop my grass for forever, guess that may change if I get real sick. Had surgery earlier this year and wasn't supposed to pick up anything over 10 pounds, strain and rest. Watching the grass grow I said fudge it, lugging 5 gallon fuel can and push mower glad not to rip any stitches. You do what needs to be done even if it's stupid.

Haven't let someone chop my grass for forever, guess that may change if I get real sick. Had surgery earlier this year and wasn't supposed to pick up anything over 10 pounds, strain and rest. Watching the grass grow I said fudge it, lugging 5 gallon fuel can and push mower glad not to rip any stitches. You do what needs to be done even if it's stupid.
I too will never let someone cut my grass 😆. We have a closed marriage.

Last edited:
Yep, I got 3 to 5lb restrictions and was carrying my electric backpack blower three weeks post op. 3 weeks later I was climbing up a ladder onto my roof to direct my son in clearing out the gutters and valleys. While up there I discovered low hanging branches from two trees next to my house that could damage my new roof during heavy winds and rain. He wouldn't recognize that. Glad I went up. I personally redid my roof in '19 and need it to outlast me.

Back