Favorite ‘non-rc’ picture lately.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20210811_202938.jpg

Before the storms the other day.

@N.Mango I didn't realize it took that long, I must have missed that tidbit when we toured the Dole Plant. Cool photo by the way. (y)
Yea it takes so long. This came from a pineapple that we ate and planted the the top after. It was my fiancés idea and we were happy when we saw it starting to grow. Now we don't know when its ready to harvest:unsure:🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:

Yea it takes so long. This came from a pineapple that we ate and planted the the top after. It was my fiancés idea and we were happy when we saw it starting to grow. Now we don't know when its ready to harvest:unsure:🤷‍♂️:ROFLMAO:
It will be ready to harvest when you see Dole sticker appear. 🤣

Been growing pineapples for years from a topper as well. I pick mine in late June/early July. When the husk lightens up it's time to pick. Twist and it'll pop off. Best damn pineapple I've ever had too. Replant the topper, if your lucky the old plant will produce fruit next year. Home grown pineapples are generally smaller than store bought BTW.
20220528_151135.jpg

Been growing pineapples for years from a topper as well. I pick mine in late June/early July. When the husk lightens up it's time to pick. Twist and it'll pop off. Best damn pineapple I've ever had too. Replant the topper, if your lucky the old plant will produce fruit next year. Home grown pineapples are generally smaller than store bought BTW.
View attachment 220210
Is there anything that cant be found on this forum??? 😁
Thank you so much. I think it's close but not quite there yet.:)
We just tried to plant it to line up with my son finishing kindergarten but now that the time has come we weren't sure if its ready.

Is there anything that cant be found on this forum??? 😁
Thank you so much. I think it's close but not quite there yet.:)
We just tried to plant it to line up with my son finishing kindergarten but now that the time has come we weren't sure if its ready.
To be honest, you're damn close now.😳 I just looked at your pic again, I'm sorry I didn't notice the color initially but it's already changing from green to yellow and those leafs are pretty long too. Mine have a few more weeks to go, must be a difference in climate thing, I'm in FL.

To be honest, you're damn close now.😳 I just looked at your pic again, I'm sorry I didn't notice the color initially but it's already changing from green to yellow and those leafs are pretty long too. Mine have a few more weeks to go, must be a difference in climate thing, I'm in FL.
Close as in maybe another week or so?

Date night with my daughter. Took her to build a bear and she chose the "robot" bear (It's Darth Vadar but she just thinks it's a robot) and it makes bird noises (you get to choose the sound). Then we went to get her favorite meal..."Chicken, Fries and Ketchup" (McDonald's Chicken Nuggets). Love these nights so much...I hope she still wants to do this stuff in 10 years.

Snapchat-400937280.jpg

Date night with my daughter. Took her to build a bear and she chose the "robot" bear (It's Darth Vadar but she just thinks it's a robot) and it makes bird noises (you get to choose the sound). Then we went to get her favorite meal..."Chicken, Fries and Ketchup" (McDonald's Chicken Nuggets). Love these nights so much...I hope she still wants to do this stuff in 10 years.

View attachment 220305
I love seeing the faces behind the voices

Back