Fazon motor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fazon motor is extremely hot. So I assume motor is trashed. Would a Kraton motor work ok in the Fazon?
Yup. It might run a little bit hotter than what your original fazon motor ran, and will have different sized connectors, but it'll work fine. Just make sure to swap bullets or buy a 4mm to 5.5mm adapter.

Yup. It might run a little bit hotter than what your original fazon motor ran, and will have different sized connectors, but it'll work fine. Just make sure to swap bullets or buy a 4mm to 5.5mm adapter.
Is there a motor you would recommend one preferably hook right up

Is there a motor you would recommend one preferably hook right up
Hobbystar 4076 2000kv. Killer motor and is only $45. I run one in my revo, which is just about as similar to the Nero/fazon that you can get, and I don’t really have too many temp issues. Runs great for its class. Only problem is you’ll need to change connectors. The problem with the nero is that it has 5.5mm connectors which are super weird. If you can fit it i recommend the hobbystar 4082 2000kv because it’ll really be better for the weight of your truck.

Hobbystar 4076 2000kv. Killer motor and is only $45. I run one in my revo, which is just about as similar to the Nero/fazon that you can get, and I don’t really have too many temp issues. Runs great for its class. Only problem is you’ll need to change connectors. The problem with the nero is that it has 5.5mm connectors which are super weird. If you can fit it i recommend the hobbystar 4082 2000kv because it’ll really be better for the weight of your truck.
Thank you for the information.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back