Infraction Felony hood accessories on Infraction V2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AristonC

I'm not addicted, you are!
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Typhon 3s
Tried to do a forum search and haven't found any posts with pictures or explanations of using the Felony hood accessories on an Infraction.

Nothing is attached yet, but I'm trying to see if I can make this work. The slant on the hood makes it a bit tough but I really like the look of these on the Infraction. Has anyone had any success doing something like this?
IMG_1919.jpeg

Tried to do a forum search and haven't found any posts with pictures or explanations of using the Felony hood accessories on an Infraction.

Nothing is attached yet, but I'm trying to see if I can make this work. The slant on the hood makes it a bit tough but I really like the look of these on the Infraction. Has anyone had any success doing something like this?
View attachment 132436
Looks nice

View attachment 132436
Send it!

The slant on the hood makes it a bit tough but I really like the look of these on the Infraction.
You can just sand/grind down the trailing edge to get the correct angle to look level. I think it would be worth the effort.

How have we never seen this marvel before?! 😍 Did you do the paint work?
It’s AMAZING!!! 😎🤙

Truck Norris.. 🤣🤣🤣

Hahaha thank you! I posted it on one of the post About “show your 2021 Arrma” I think it was called… And yes I did all the work. Probably into the body for around $450 or so… that’s lights, stickers, paint, rust, air induction, etc… and the hours. Sheesh. Lol

The look isn’t for everyone. But for those that dig this style, I think they may enjoy and appreciate the work that went into it.

Thank you again! A few more angles for you 👍🏼

6F123570-66C5-4A86-9D11-367EE0A6758D.jpeg

F5223E61-FCC0-481C-A11B-6F1022749DF9.jpeg

EDAAFCD6-C4BA-4B7B-BB36-4675BC596564.jpeg

E37A34EE-6CE9-4D0F-91E0-A78BB5B0B265.jpeg

Hahaha thank you! I posted it on one of the post About “show your 2021 Arrma” I think it was called… And yes I did all the work. Probably into the body for around $450 or so… that’s lights, stickers, paint, rust, air induction, etc… and the hours. Sheesh. Lol

The look isn’t for everyone. But for those that dig this style, I think they may enjoy and appreciate the work that went into it.

View attachment 173490

View attachment 173491

View attachment 173492

View attachment 173493
I LOVE THE PATINA!! I don’t care for the rear tail lights….but that is easily looked over, because your paint is spot on!! I would love to learn how to paint like this… Do you have any tutorial links??? YT?

Thanks bro… again, well done

I LOVE THE PATINA!! I don’t care for the rear tail lights….but that is easily looked over, because your paint is spot on!! I would love to learn how to paint like this… Do you have any tutorial links??? YT?

Thanks bro… again, well done

I do not have a specific one that I watched. I YouTube’s rusty rc cars and went from there… I was into scaler rc’s for awhile and always wanted to do a rusty woods truck. Never did one so this was my first attempt at it…. I tattoo for a living (21 years now) and I am pretty ok with my hands and “visions” so I just went for it.
And yes, the tail lights are surly the thorn in my side. I wanted LED strips but didn’t find what I wanted and went with rc lighthouse ones. Been using their lights for years. They hold up well and they stand by their work.
I’ll look through all my pics and see about doing a post about how I did the body.

Once again, thank you for the kind words.

View attachment 173490

View attachment 173491

View attachment 173492

View attachment 173493
Great paint work mate👍 You’re very talented.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back