Finally bought my first RC plane!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nx10 you wont need more channels than that unless you have a crazy plane
I'm used to my $70 radio link for the cars lol. Sheesh $550. But makes sense for these planes.
Micro T-28 looks so cute! And yes, good batteries do make a difference in your aircraft. Congrats on your first plane and have fun. :)
Lol it is a cute little dude. Pumped to get it going. Hopefully tomorrow morning unless I happen to get home with the sun still up today. Thank you 😁🤘🏻

First flight was a success!! No real crashes, just a little tumble on a landing attempt. Very satisfying to fly it around and do some backflips and stuff. I kept wanting it to go faster but I know this is a good start point. I do forsee a bigger and better one in the future for sure 😈

First flight was a success!! No real crashes, just a little tumble on a landing attempt. Very satisfying to fly it around and do some backflips and stuff. I kept wanting it to go faster but I know this is a good start point. I do forsee a bigger and better one in the future for sure 😈

Stretchy Stretchy , Double Speedy. ✈️

On Feb 17 & 18th, 2024, (Sat and Sunday) at Delray RC Race Southland Speedway Dirt Oval track and Delray RC Field plane field is having an event.

Address: 10875 West Atlantic Ave Delray Beach, FL 33446

I'm also new and learning about RC plane at this time.

1706917684445.png

Back