Finally some headway on the RC room/man cave..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work in progress, and still waiting on some items to show up, but definitely making some progress. Pretty happy with it so far. šŸ¤™šŸŗ

View attachment 346967

View attachment 346968

View attachment 346969

View attachment 346970

View attachment 346971
Sorry but this looks like a disco or a bar then rather a workshop. A workshop CANT be a man cave as they are seperate tings. And then what do you want to achive with that blue or purple light. No thanks but I would not step one food in that place.

Sorry but this looks like a disco or a bar then rather a workshop. A workshop CANT be a man cave as they are seperate tings. And then what do you want to achive with that blue or purple light. No thanks but I would not step one food in that place.

It's a Man-theater-disco-wrenching-gaming-Room

if yo where is the disco ball, the tv, the consoles and so on. you failed

He's still working on it..
Rome isn't built in a day.
roman rome GIF

if yo where is the disco ball, the tv, the consoles and so on. you failed

It looks precisely as I intended.. I suppose I shouldā€™ve checked the code in the man cave/RC room/work room handbook-my bad guy.. Itā€™s ambiance. Iā€™ve been blue collar all my life, so when Iā€™m working/hanging out immersed in my HOBBY, it shouldnā€™t feel like WORKā€¦ My work ethic is strong, and I often need to check that so as not to infringe on the FUN of a hobby thatā€™s by definition; meant to be relaxing, and provide a work/play BALANCE.. Youā€™re entitled to do whatever makes YOU happy, and your opinion, but apparently Iā€™m notā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£ Jeez-I bet youā€™re fun at parties manā€¦

It appears you havenā€™t made a thread (this IS a discussion forum in support of a hobby that we ALL share, and are supposedly ā€œlike mindedā€ individuals) since 2021, do you actually contribute anything aside from your constant jabs, rants, and negative attitude, or is this just a platform for you to troll, and win over new friends on a daily basis? Next time something sets you off, just take a deep breath, count to ten, exhale slowly, and relax with your stellar view down on the rest of the world from up there in The Eagleā€™s Nestā€¦

IMG_2824.jpeg

It looks precisely as I intended.. I suppose I shouldā€™ve checked the code in the man cave/RC room/work room handbook-my bad guy.. Itā€™s ambiance. Iā€™ve been blue collar all my life, so when Iā€™m working/hanging out immersed in my HOBBY, it shouldnā€™t feel like WORKā€¦ My work ethic is strong, and I often need to check that so as not to infringe on the FUN of a hobby thatā€™s by definition; meant to be relaxing, and provide a work/play BALANCE.. Youā€™re entitled to do whatever makes YOU happy, and your opinion, but apparently Iā€™m notā€¦šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļøšŸ¤£ Jeez-I bet youā€™re fun at parties manā€¦

It appears you havenā€™t made a thread (this IS a discussion forum in support of a hobby that we ALL share, and are supposedly ā€œlike mindedā€ individuals) since 2021, do you actually contribute anything aside from your constant jabs, rants, and negative attitude, or is this just a platform for you to troll, and win over new friends on a daily basis? Next time something sets you off, just take a deep breath, count to ten, exhale slowly, and relax with your stellar view down on the rest of the world from up there in The Eagleā€™s Nestā€¦

View attachment 348033

He might be lonely up there..

Need to send some Big colorful
Dog Balloons GIF

party balloons up his way..
Balloon Burst My Bubble GIF by Oi

Ooops!

I don't think you're invited anyhow. :ROFLMAO:

I still think that room is awesome. Warm and peaceful. Seems like a good atmosphere to wrench. :cool:

Thanks! I couldn't see spending money on one when I got a bunch of Lego.

That's a 3d printer/ scanner?

It's the first step/method in virtualization of a tangible item -to make it replicatable..
>> To be able to revolve said item (reliability & consistently) so you can easily capture a 360Ā° scan of something.

And you made that sort of process with LEGOs!!

It's the first step/method in virtualization of a tangible item -to make it replicatable..
And you made it happen with LEGOs!!
Heck yeah! It spins pretty well. Not wobbly or too free either. The orange wheels keep it stable. My scanner is time lapse so I can spin it manually. It'll go in the RC cave

Found some time to do a bit more.. The VP Race Fuel cardboard box was an incredibly insufficient option for new in package parts storage, and Iā€™d wanted to do this for a hot minute.. grabbed up a 24x48ā€ hunk of MDF pegboard from the local Ace Hardware, and ordered the best 1/4ā€ L-hooks I could find for the money. I firred it from the wall with some 1/2ā€ square Poplar, and shot it satin black. Ran out of baby black wood screws, so had to resort to black drywall units across the top and bottom. I just cut them off with the dremel. Good to go. I like it enough to do an exact copy for the back of the door in a couple weeks or so.. šŸ¤™šŸŗ

IMG_3486.jpeg
IMG_3487.jpeg
IMG_3488.jpeg
IMG_3514.jpeg
IMG_3515.jpeg
IMG_3516.jpeg

Back