Vendetta Sale on the vendetta on amainhobbies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surchaufeur

Very Active Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Nero
  4. Notorious
199$ for a vendetta.
Screenshot_20230709-112433_Samsung Internet.jpg

Sooo tempting...

I do want a blue version..
Even if I buy it, and get it shipped to Norway, (64$) it's still half price for me, compared to buy it from an online store in this country, with 20$ shipping....
Even if I buy it, and get it shipped to Norway, (64$) it's still half price for me, compared to buy it from an online store in this country, with 20$ shipping....
Ah, not quite. It would cost me 518$ here for a vendetta to be at my post office, so almost half price. 263$, pretty close to half 😅

Last edited:

Ah, not quite. It would cost me 518$ here for a vendetta to be at my post office, so almost half price. 263$, pretty close to half 😅
For me its 48$ shipping from amainhobbies then convert that to CA$ Then multiply by 1.20 for imports and the deal is now -90$Cad or 68$ usd or so. The vendetta special locally:
8B13BCFB-F4D7-4DDA-87D6-D16149045608.png

If i was able to get the vendetta from HH at 220$ plus imports i would be around 350$ everything included. Local its almost 500$ with the taxes. Im not interested on a vendetta right now but getting something at half price is always tempting. I heard someone claiming they doing this because they are discontinuing it..

Last edited:
For me its 48$ shipping from amainhobbies then convert that to CA$ Then multiply by 1.20 for imports and the deal is now -90$Cad or 68$ usd or so. The vendetta special locally:View attachment 310373
If i was able to get the vendetta from HH at 220$ plus imports i would be around 350$ everything included. Local its almost 500$ with the taxes
Well, if I have import fee then it would be 199$*1.25 here. but......still cheaper 😅

Well, if I have import fee then it would be 199$*1.25 here. but......still cheaper 😅
Yeah but i don't want to pay for that kind of money. I was thinking making profit from the car😂. 100-120$ in shipping and takes no thx. My government doesn't deserve that kind of taxes from me. They charge import atat a rate of 1.25 indeed. So i get 10% a harder you know what

I'm wondering IF I should wait and see if HH will do the same Price Reduction for the Infraction 3S BLX... (since I already have a Vendetta..)

I heard someone claiming they doing this because they are discontinuing it..
I was thinking that or a new version. I certainly hope it's not going away. But they did the same thing with the Fireteam last year and it's still around and no new revision, that I know of.

This might be a case of they finally got parts and have too much inventory. The electronics, and associated markets, has been nuts with just getting parts. If (big IF) the parts were available it would be 1-1.5 years to actually get them. Now that that number has come down to months or weeks, which means all the parts they ordered are piling up. That's real money sitting on the shelf that needs to get freed up.

Just my 3 cents here.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back