Granite Finally taking the Granite out for its first bash tomorrow. 😀

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good fun ends up with some breakages. so what are the parts you need exactly?
The slider end of the driveshaft that goes into the hub . It's held on with a pin , but the casing around the pin must have broke as the actual slider is no longer there. I just ordered a complete set of front and rear driveshafts . Will have spares then. I got the stock arrma ones which are different part numbers on the front and rear but all the aftermarket ones I've seen say their component will fit either front or rear?

The slider end of the driveshaft that goes into the hub . It's held on with a pin , but the casing around the pin must have broke as the actual slider is no longer there. I just ordered a complete set of front and rear driveshafts . Will have spares then. I got the stock arrma ones which are different part numbers on the front and rear but all the aftermarket ones I've seen say their component will fit either front or rear?
they are called c hub + steering hub(or block?) on the front and then rear hub on the back. which ones did you break? you probably never have to actually disconnect the c hub + steering hub unless you break one of them :)
the front one is like this, from the bottom(ground) up: suspension arms connect into the C-hub with the pin and the small screw to hold the pin. then on the top of it, the top rod end + turnbuckle to connect it to the shock tower. inside of this C-hub is the steering hub, into which the driveshaft+axle connects( + 2 bearings). on the rear side of this steering hub is the rod end + turnbuckle used and controller by your servo through the steering hub/set.

in the rear its simple, because of the lack of the steering :D : to the bottom of rear hub is the suspension arm connected with a larger pin (compared to the front), then inside the hub the driveshaft + axle + the 2 bearings. top of the rear hub is the rod end + turnbuckle to hold it to the shock tower.
which ones did you break? best in my opinion is to straight buy from jennys, because they sell the whole set (so all 3 sets) with the bearings if you're in the US. or if you're in the UK, we're launching our website soon too, so you can buy it from us too :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back