Fireteam Fireteam 339!!!! At Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's unlikely they'll actually ship anyway, my guess. @SrC Is probably right..
Besides, weren't it you that said "no more" till next year?🤣🤣

I just wanted to try. I got mine for $389 shipped from Cobra so I’m not gonna moan too much about $25… but I might.

On edit… next year is a lot closer than you think! Haha

Coupon is a mistake. Should not work on the sale price. Most likely will be fixed tomorrow. I ordered one. Hopefully they will not charge us the difference once corrected. Great deal. Code seems to work on all items. Definitely a mistake and will not last long.
I don't think they can automatically charge you/us. They will likely send a refund or an email giving the option to pay the difference.
I just wanted to try. I got mine for $389 shipped from Cobra so I’m not gonna moan too much about $25… but I might.

On edit… next year is a lot closer than you think! Haha
Why not? You know I would!🤣🤣

Tower is out of black. I thought I wanted a white one, but now I leaning black. Can get that from HH.
Have to order it tomorrow. Cant let my girl see the fedex truck monday!

I bet the groundskeeper at said golf course would disagree that it's the perfect place to bash!!🤣🤣
I should have elaborated on that KnowAir , it is a golf course that went out of business , the town bought it and basically keeps it up for the town folk to go walk the paved paths / dog walking / etc . So all the natural hilly terrain is all there , acres and acres of different bash areas for me , plenty of room for big 1/5 scale rigs .

I should have elaborated on that KnowAir , it is a golf course that went out of business , the town bought it and basically keeps it up for the town folk to go walk the paved paths / dog walking / etc . So all the natural hilly terrain is all there , acres and acres of different bash areas for me , plenty of room for big 1/5 scale rigs .
Sounds like fun. You open to sharing the location?

I’m jealous. 😍

Sounds like fun. You open to sharing the location?
Berlin , ct skip to 3:20 and watch from there .This is just one area I run them in . This is the kind of 1/5 bashing I like to do , not 30' high , but getting some air and covering some ground !! This was my old RTR V1 K8S . This is the last time I drove it ,( bent the chassis ) after this put the M2C chassis in it and never drove it again , and sold it . Thought I was done with 1/5 scale , but the sale on the K8S EXB made me bite again , to keep costs down as I do not want to spend again for M2C chassis / big electronics / etc I am going to run it with the orig RTR Firma on 23t pinion .

Last edited:
There were probably a million pallets of Arrma rigs stuck on the Freight ships stuck out in the Pacific Ocean , off Cali. early this past year. Now they finally flooded the market. Just that the economy tanked and Pricing needs to reflect this if HH wants to sell off inventory.

Pretty spot on. Hard to manage inventory levels when it takes 8 months for them to ship from China.

The RC market is tanking.

Honestly , I'm watching the Ebay auctions for the Mo EXB , if I see remotely a good deal on one , I want to grab one of those . I should have grabbed when the $374 price was there .
Okay, so we've talked about SCT trucks before. I really want a mojave and sucks that I missed the last sale. But this FT is really tempting at $340. If I buy the FT now and the mojave goes on sale again soon... big oof...

Edit: Ah, nevermind. Does look like the tower15 code isn't working anymore.

Pretty spot on. Hard to manage inventory levels when it takes 8 months for them to ship from China.

The RC market is tanking.
+!
Finally someone who understands what the real deal is. Like you, been doing this so long, you can read the RC industry well.
Is what it is. Bad economy. Last year many stores didn't even want too much inventory. So now all of it ends up on the shelves this year. And now much is out of reach for so many. Especially luxury items like adult RC toys etc. Hence some crazy sales going on.

Has anybody’s order shipped? Tower usually moves fast but my order is still “processing”:

1670101718928.png

No shipping email yet.... I was on the fence anyway. Looks cool but not my style. If it ships or not it’s all good.

Not working anymore

Tower is out of black. I thought I wanted a white one, but now I leaning black. Can get that from HH.
Have to order it tomorrow. Cant let my girl see the fedex truck monday!
Personally really digging the white arctic look. Plus I will be able to see it better running! :LOL:

I know for sure they would never let any bashing tear up the Golf courses here whether just for pedestrians or not.
Yet I see many guys able to run on the beautiful greens in other parts.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back