Fireteam Fireteam 339!!!! At Tower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Has anybody’s order shipped? Tower usually moves fast but my order is still “processing”:

View attachment 260119

Just checked the FedEx app and my shipping label was created!

334EBE56-9CD6-4DEC-A04E-B278BD48C3DF.jpeg

😂
This is great news it shipped!!
Been a little worried Tower might not honor the code

Just checked mines still processing

Have you seen the size of the Fireteam box?!?! Things Huge!!! 😂

Mine still says processing on the Tower site. You need to check the FedEx app - it will tell you when a label has been generated.

44DE9A05-803E-4956-B3BF-A61896FEAB27.jpeg

😂
This is great news it shipped!!
Been a little worried Tower might not honor the code

Just checked mines still processing

Have you seen the size of the Fireteam box?!?! Things Huge!!! 😂
Box is 27 pounds according to fedex. What number do you guys have on the outside? 396/1000 for the one I got from horizon during thanksgiving.

1398E6A9-FBDE-4647-9CB8-D429BE160D76.jpeg

Always found the batch numbers/box interesting to see how QA/QC is going at the factory and compare issues. Curious what @SrC and @Engineer had?

Berlin , ct skip to 3:20 and watch from there .This is just one area I run them in . This is the kind of 1/5 bashing I like to do , not 30' high , but getting some air and covering some ground !! This was my old RTR V1 K8S . This is the last time I drove it ,( bent the chassis ) after this put the M2C chassis in it and never drove it again , and sold it . Thought I was done with 1/5 scale , but the sale on the K8S EXB made me bite again , to keep costs down as I do not want to spend again for M2C chassis / big electronics / etc I am going to run it with the orig RTR Firma on 23t pinion .

Great spot!! I would like to do some bashing like that. We actually found a spot similar to this the other day but it's a golf course so I dunno how it will go. Maybe can get in during non-golfing hours.

My FT from horizon was supposed to be here yesterday but fedex put it on the truck for delivery and never delivered it. Now it's supposed to be here today and I'm still waiting :ROFLMAO:

Shipped, here Thursday....

Great spot!! I would like to do some bashing like that. We actually found a spot similar to this the other day but it's a golf course so I dunno how it will go. Maybe can get in during non-golfing hours.

My FT from horizon was supposed to be here yesterday but fedex put it on the truck for delivery and never delivered it. Now it's supposed to be here today and I'm still waiting :ROFLMAO:
Gotta love those couriers!! I had some transmission lines delivered by FedEx earlier this year..got delayed at the local hub for a day..when it showed up, it had a "repack" label on the box..well FedEx folded the steel transmission lines in half and put em in a new box for me! Ruined them!!! 6 foot long lines in a 3' long box..they condensed them for me!?🤬 Geez thanks for ruining my transmission lines, great job👍😬🤪

My son's white one, from AMain came in today. My black one sits a little bit wider because installed Kraton hubs, axles, and hexs.
I have my second black one, from Tower coming in on Thusday.

View attachment 260623

View attachment 260624
Nice! Need a profile photo, I bet these look good together 😀.

Did you have any out of box issues with them?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back