First Data Log K8s with MMX 8s and 2028 sensored

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Problem is I'm the only man child in the hood with man child toys, they would know 100% who dun it!
I don't know what you look like in real life, but your online persona says "don't F with me", so I'm unsure if anyone is gonna be knocking on your door about it ?

At least you admit it! ?

The first step in RC'izm is realizing we are powerless over RC. :LOL:

I don't know what you look like in real life, but your online persona says "don't F with me", so I'm unsure if anyone is gonna be knocking on your door about it ?

Nah... I had a neighbor call the cops on me because she smelled something funny coming from my garage and my Harley was running. 3 years ago I installed higher compression pistons and different Reaper cams. I was running VP 110 purple leaded.. :rolleyes: Leaded fuel doesn't screw with the O2 sensors in Harleys. My neighbors are a bunch of pansy snowflakes.. They would know in a second it was Nitro! :LOL:

The first step in RC'izm is realizing we are powerless over RC. :LOL:

Nah... I had a neighbor call the cops on me because she smelled something funny coming from my garage and my Harley was running. 3 years ago I installed higher compression pistons and different Reaper cams. I was running VP 110 purple leaded.. :rolleyes: Leaded fuel doesn't screw with the O2 sensors in Harleys. My neighbors are a bunch of pansy snowflakes.. They would know in a second it was Nitro! :LOL:
That was a passive aggressive stab in the back. They are too scared to come and ask nicely about your loud machines, so they use the cops to harass you. It’s a punk move at best. It’s hard living with neighbors and an HOA. We won’t be making the same mistake again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back