First time out in a week!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Velodromed

Snatching defeat from the jaws of victory!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton 4s
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 4s
  7. Vorteks
  8. Voltage
  9. Infraction 4x4
I ‘sticked’ this one, literally. Only a glancing blow though. Still, glad I wear sturdy glasses.

8B02400E-65DE-4681-B0F3-BFA32A1CA30C.jpeg

Yeah, I don’t let this long go by normally but I have no choice after surgery. Am completely exhausted now but I don’t think I overdid it though. It was nice to be outside for a while.
Hardly any water left and it’s only about 8 inches deep. Bunch of little boys and girls were chasing the last big carp left in the lake. Smells like a soup mix of botulism and salmonella but whatever, kids are durable.

93CF460C-5E55-407E-9AE7-57488F4F89F4.jpeg

55B24211-EE2E-40C5-A277-48EECB1D01A5.jpeg

Great to see you out and about brother. How ya feeling?
Thanks buddy! Better than I did over the weekend. Hoping this week will be going much smoother. They will program the thing and turn it on the 14th, I am really praying that it works as good as the test run.
I haven't been driving an rc car since September. :confused:
Well that sux! What’s the hold up? My excuse is surgery 😂

Yeah, I don’t let this long go by normally but I have no choice after surgery. Am completely exhausted now but I don’t think I overdid it though. It was nice to be outside for a while.
Hardly any water left and it’s only about 8 inches deep. Bunch of little boys and girls were chasing the last big carp left in the lake. Smells like a soup mix of botulism and salmonella but whatever, kids are durable.

View attachment 249389

View attachment 249390

Thanks buddy! Better than I did over the weekend. Hoping this week will be going much smoother. They will program the thing and turn it on the 14th, I am really praying that it works as good as the test run.

Well that sux! What’s the hold up? My excuse is surgery 😂
Glad your doing ok.. I can't believe someone would let their kids in that swampy crap.🙄

Glad your doing ok.. I can't believe someone would let their kids in that swampy crap.🙄
Thanks man, much appreciated. Yeah the mom was right there. Both my wife and I were like no way. She even warned the mom there were a lot of fish hooks and other stuff in that water, but to no avail. To each their own 🤷‍♂️

Thanks man, much appreciated. Yeah the mom was right there. Both my wife and I were like no way. She even warned the mom there were a lot of fish hooks and other stuff in that water, but to no avail. To each their own 🤷‍♂️
They'll be fine. If they get sick from it it'll give their immune system the practice that it needs. It'll outfit their red blood cells with the biological equivalent of fully-automatic military assault rifles, with night vision and laser scopes, augmented by phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs, and anti-personnel fragmentation mines. George Carlin insisted that his immune system was top notch because they swam through raw sewage in the Hudson river.

"We were tempered in liquid :poop:!!!" -- George Carlin

They'll be fine. If they get sick from it it'll give their immune system the practice that it needs. It'll outfit their red blood cells with the biological equivalent of fully-automatic military assault rifles, with night vision and laser scopes, augmented by phosphorous grenades, cluster bombs, and anti-personnel fragmentation mines. George Carlin insisted that his immune system was top notch because they swam through raw sewage in the Hudson river.

"We were tempered in liquid :poop:!!!" -- George Carlin
to a certain extent that works. When my son was very young he ended up at the hospital for close to a week with a severe salmonella type C infection. He almost died. They determined that he had gotten it from wild duck/goose crap in the creek near our house…Which had running water and wasn’t near as nasty as that place, which has several dozen water birds in it constantly.

This was the late 90s and I raise my boy to be tough and put him through a lot of stuff. We didn’t worry about things like that until it happened, now I’m a lot more careful. Live, survive and learn (with people I love, not so good about that with myself.)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back