Missing my RCs for the next week and a half…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tyrus

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
IMG_5179.jpeg

Work sent me to the Black Forest in Germany and I’m wishing I would have tried to get them to pay for a second checked bag for my RCs. 😂 Amazing experience but I see so many good places for the Arrma to jump and it’s killing me!

Especially if the company has Already flew you over there and (I'm guessing) provided you with hotel and meals..

Shouldn't be too hard to ask for some extra 'travel allowance'.. 😉

You are their Best "closer" right?
That's why they sent you.

Especially if the company has Already flew you over there and (I'm guessing) provided you with hotel and meals..

Shouldn't be too hard to ask for some extra 'travel allowance'.. 😉

You are their Best "closer" right?
That's why they sent you.

You know, I may as well get one and at least TRY to expense it!! I’m actually a maintenance mechanic at work and a majority of our equipment is engineered and built in Germany. I work on the automated machines that put bristles in toothbrushes and we’re getting a new machine and doing final testing and checks before it leaves their facility. Now I would argue that….working on rcs makes me more competent as a mechanic….?..maybe? So really they’re getting a more skilled worker at the mere cost of a Kraton 8S! 😂

You know, I may as well get one and at least TRY to expense it!! I’m actually a maintenance mechanic at work and a majority of our equipment is engineered and built in Germany. I work on the automated machines that put bristles in toothbrushes and we’re getting a new machine and doing final testing and checks before it leaves their facility. Now I would argue that….working on rcs makes me more competent as a mechanic….?..maybe? So really they’re getting a more skilled worker at the mere cost of a Kraton 8S! 😂

THAT is Exactly what I'm talking about!
Your company isn't sending out the b-team..

You're the A-team.
Tell them even on your off hours , you're wanting to perfect your mechanical skills... with an Arrma Kraton 8S with M2C Beefcake add-ons!

They'll probably ask you -what is that?
Take the opportunity to tell them all about it!! 😁

Work Hard , Play Harder!

Until I get some kind of sponsor or winning lottery ticket or something an M2C K8 is out of the question. I’d love the beefcake kit for my Fireteam but shipped it would be nearly 3 times what I paid for the car and I just can’t bring myself to throw that kind of money at it yet. Maybe once I talk work into covering it for me. 🤣

Until I get some kind of sponsor or winning lottery ticket or something an M2C K8 is out of the question. I’d love the beefcake kit for my Fireteam but shipped it would be nearly 3 times what I paid for the car and I just can’t bring myself to throw that kind of money at it yet. Maybe once I talk work into covering it for me. 🤣

True.

But at least you have a goal in mind...
That's all I'm saying.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back