TLR Tuned LMT Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not super knowledgeable on the monster truck scene, but I believe they use the LMT, SMT, heavily modded clod busters and pretty much any variation of a straight axle monster truck.. it's really cool to see 50 or 60 trucks all lined up on tables and check out the different setups
Thanks, I had no idea it was so popular. Was watching some freestyle..dang! Taking some serious hits!! I know they aren't running plastic housed axles or link bars!! $$$$? Enjoy!! I can't afford to get involved in that stuff unfortunately.

What I found to be the coolest part of watching those guys race was the characteristics of the trucks... I've loved monster trucks since I was a little kid, love the combination of big horsepower coupled with the clumsiness of big tires and a high center of gravity, and watching those guys race the 10th scale version and how the ones with dialed suspension soak up the jumps, it's like watching the real deal in a pint size package that I could actually obtain... if I wasn't already rc poor lol...

I want one of these because I had monster trucks as a kid (Clod Buster among them), but I wonder if it would be fun without a local community, it's not like I could race truggies and buggies with it.

Trigger King has some great rc monster truck racing videos.
I've watched some of their vids, really cool. I do really like the LMT. It's kinda like a "high functioning" Clodbuster. I admired the Clodbuster as a kid, but it would've been a bore for me, too slow and cumbersome. The LMT takes it to a whole new level though..

I've watched some of their vids, really cool. I do really like the LMT. It's kinda like a "high functioning" Clodbuster. I admired the Clodbuster as a kid, but it would've been a bore for me, too slow and cumbersome. The LMT takes it to a whole new level though..
I agree. I've considered getting a Clodbuster for the more classic monster truck look, but they look clumsy compared to the LMT. No way Id get a Clodbuster now that the LMT is available.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back