Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love it

There’s also 7th scale crawler with 2/4wd and remote locking diffs and 2 speed transmission, DO RC made a video

Looks interesting.... I would like to know the price and let some others be the guinea pigs. I have noticed parts availability hasn't been great for some of the other Rlaarlo models.

Interested to see what price point this comes in at. And the REAL reviews. AKA bashing videos. Cool to see they're expanding their horizons.

I am really satisfied with the am dm 12 (backyard bash) and I also really like it when a RC company do: This is what we are comming with be prepared style.

Thumbs up Rlaarlo

Looks awesome!! Appears to be well designed and built. I just wish they weren't so small. Reading "about us" on their website would suggest they have no intentions of making larger scale models. Too bad, I don't even really like 1/10 scale because they're too small. Oh well. Enjoy!!🍻

Looks awesome!! Appears to be well designed and built. I just wish they weren't so small. Reading "about us" on their website would suggest they have no intentions of making larger scale models. Too bad, I don't even really like 1/10 scale because they're too small. Oh well. Enjoy!!🍻
They have a 1/6 speed runner and 1/7 crawler in the works!

Back