Rlaarlo Omni Terminator Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Little update, my front differential had a screw back out. Pretty sure that is the primary cause of the trucks destruction. Pictures to be added at a later date pending how rlaarlo decides to move forward.

The entire driveline is tweaked, I need to put this in a box and not look at it again for a while. Took me several days just to even get enough encouragement to take the front differential appart to see what the clicking noise was.

1st rule of RCs, take it apart before you run it!

Little update, my front differential had a screw back out. Pretty sure that is the primary cause of the trucks destruction. Pictures to be added at a later date pending how rlaarlo decides to move forward.

The entire driveline is tweaked, I need to put this in a box and not look at it again for a while. Took me several days just to even get enough encouragement to take the front differential appart to see what the clicking noise was.

1st rule of RCs, take it apart before you run it!
It took forever but I got mine yesterday, will skip rule number 1 so I hope the person that put mine together did a good job :D

It took forever but I got mine yesterday, will skip rule number 1 so I hope the person that put mine together did a good job :D

I filed a credit card dispute, mine had several screw buried into the plastic during disassembly. Who ever put the drivetrain in stripped every 1.5mm screw lol. Damn fun truck, absolute blast once you put some thicker shock oil in.

Not that big of a deal but rlaarlo better stock amazon asap. Making a Omni Terminator Parts page was a bold commitment in my eyes. This is not a good first truck as you could get bitter quick over parts.

@Goofy thanks! Keep us updated, getting parts are one of the biggest concern of this one off platform.
Parts came in! Overall about 9-10 days from order to doorstep. Not bad considering the origin.

Back