For you guys bored at home on lockdown

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last one he did I lol’d cause a bit of the debris hit pat
In all fairness to the environment and exploding parts, Pat is a target that wouldn't be easy to miss. ???

In all fairness to the environment and exploding parts, Pat is a target that wouldn't be easy to miss. ???
If you missed pat.......I wouldn’t know what to say ??‍♂️

In the video thumbnail, the distributor is in the front just behind the fan. Also shows chevy valve covers. I thought chevy distributor is located in the back vs ford in the front? Is this not always the case anymore? Just curious.

In the video thumbnail, the distributor is in the front just behind the fan. Also shows chevy valve covers. I thought chevy distributor is located in the back vs ford in the front? Is this not always the case anymore? Just curious.
:D , @Porschetech , your car knowledge is needed!

I’m not an expert in chevy’s motors but I can say, the only time I’ve ever worked on a Chevy with something like a distributor up front was an LT1 but that’s just an “optic spark” I’ve worked on a few 283 and 327 (small block) equipped cars with adapters up front for the distributor to be mounted there. They were originally boat motors. Factory chevy? No, not that I’ve heard of.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back