Forget about a 6x6, 10x10 anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All they need is Godzilla stomping around in the background..

Lets Dance Godzilla GIF by Turner Classic Movies

To complete their theme..

That thing is crazy, man! The scale detail is pretty awesome. I would hate to flip it and break any of those intricate parts on the upper deck, though. For the money I think I’d be pretty careful of it!

That thing is crazy, man! The scale detail is pretty awesome. I would hate to flip it and break any of those intricate parts on the upper deck, though. For the money I think I’d be pretty careful of it!
Agreed...i'd love to make something similar but I'd use a couple of Sabertooth motor controllers and give it some real torque with a motor on each wheel....and a MAC10 on board! :devilish:

Oh wait I'm in Oz...a Nerf gun with rubber darts would have to suffice. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

I’ve seen several videos over the years (before they are removed) showing various RC’s and drones sporting live ordinance (bombs) and firearms. Kind of neat and definitely fun to watch, but not something we need in our society for sure! I’ve also wondered how many of those morons have seen the inside of a cell, and how long their stay was. ATF does not play when it comes to that stuff.

I’ve seen several videos over the years (before they are removed) showing various RC’s and drones sporting live ordinance (bombs) and firearms. Kind of neat and definitely fun to watch, but not something we need in our society for sure! I’ve also wondered how many of those morons have seen the inside of a cell, and how long their stay was. ATF does not play when it comes to that stuff.
Exactly...something fun like airsoft would be fun, plinking targets.

I have an old rc truck which shoots bb's, i would shoot my mates with it when they entered the door.

For a springer the little truck has awesome range with 0.2g bb's. :geek:

I’ve seen several videos over the years (before they are removed) showing various RC’s and drones sporting live ordinance (bombs) and firearms. Kind of neat and definitely fun to watch, but not something we need in our society for sure!
In Ukraine both sides of the front are using commerical drones with live ordinance, not just for intel.
RC's like the T-Rex could have some purpose, but drones are way more versatile

I was well aware of the useage from ukraine's side and innitiatives supplying them with gear.
This vid showed Russia is going the same route:

In Ukraine both sides of the front are using commerical drones with live ordinance, not just for intel.
RC's like the T-Rex could have some purpose, but drones are way more versatile

I was well aware of the useage from ukraine's side and innitiatives supplying them with gear.
This vid showed Russia is going the same route:
I’ll bet they’re all rocking ProModeler servos. 😂

I am sure RichDuperbash will send it.:ROFLMAO:
Dam I can buy a nice real firearm for the price.

Who buys this?
I have the exact same drone...just haven't bothered to build it yet.

But seriously if it's from MSM than I don't buy it, drones are good and everything but the flight times are crap which is why i went with fixed wing.

After flying fpv for years you crave longer fight times and drones simply don't cut the mustard.

I don't buy it one bit....HOAX ON.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back