Typhon Found my missing driveshaft...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jondilly1974

Speed running apprentice, motor Slayer 🤘
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon 3s
Last time a ran my Typhon I broke a few driveshafts and ended up losing one. Well, went to put the Belted Trenchers on today for some bashing and found it... ???

went to put the Belted Trenchers on today...
Curious what you think of the belted trenchers? I don't think I would use them with plastic axle RCs. They are extremely heavy compared to the 3s typhon and granite stock tires. I was surprised by how heavy they are. I can see more broken axles in your future.

Curious what you think of the belted trenchers? I don't think I would use them with plastic axle RCs. They are extremely heavy compared to the 3s typhon and granite stock tires. I was surprised by how heavy they are. I can see more broken axles in your future.
I have my slipper looser than I normally run it, so I guess I will wait and see. I also got a set of 4S driveshafts from JRC but they sent me 3 inners and 5 outers. Ted has my 4th inner on the way. He responded within 5 mins to my email. ??

I have my slipper looser than I normally run it, so I guess I will wait and see. I also got a set of 4S driveshafts from JRC but they sent me 3 inners and 5 outers. Ted has my 4th inner on the way. He responded within 5 mins to my email. ??
Stock up on slipper pads.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back